No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I am in a difficult situation. Sometimes, I feel to give up this struggles.
    I hope I can get some relief here.

Thanks for accepting me to the forum.

"Happy New Year Guys"
    " The biggest sin is lying to oneself "

Hi Ifthere

Never give up trying to give up. Head over to the Newbies Nest and introduce yourself. We are all here to help and support you.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Hi & welcome to the forum ifthereisgod, Im sorry you are having a difficult time, I've found MWOF very beneficial & supportive, Glad to have you here x
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wildflower.
      Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
      And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Hi IfthereisGod from a fellow Canuck, :welcome: to MWO! And yes, there is, for me anyway. We all start at Day 1, then take it one day at a time, why not join us!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hey IF,
          glad you decided to join in. Your word "accepting" leads me to say that you accept the fact of you seeking a better way of living without needing to be drunk. Good for you in taking a step, it may feel like a baby step, yet it is a step forward. Don't ever look back.
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
          X