Monday 20 eff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 20 eff?

Holy smokes ABerooos, am I starting us off?

missed last night due to being head fully of stuffy and sore throat but feel a wee tad better
    this morn happy to report.

Huge pot of java and gluten, sugar and guilt-free donuts for everyone!

will be back to check on all my fav peeps

be well loves
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Re: Monday 20 eff?

at last....afternoon all...tried to get on here earlier ,but firstly I could then uhuh..twas a big no no ...whether it is the weather or what but thats the first time Ive been able to get on including my phone...how are we all then....hope all well..
    pie hows you then?the weather isnt too different today.....blown a breeze,but now only a hooley ...was raining cats n dogs but now faired off to a steady downpour....

hiya Nora hows you today not playin ping pong or pac man or anything today?as for hoarding ..Ive got a loft and garage full of come in handys..hope tyou are feeling better

hiya tt...Monday evening...you had a good day?when are you off on your travels?

hiya Lav..get bakin yup ...8 years ..thats really great.....certainly changed for the best for you..do you want some more of this rain stuff?plenty goin spare here!!!

hiya sam..hows you then mate?

pauly yoo hoo!!!welcome..

snoopster howz you

hi ppqp...how are you then?you were noticed by your missingness yesterday

right peeps those here ,not here those pretendin they are not here,those pretendin they are here and every other combination!!

17309189_894927493983641_7403879151354718522_n.jpg

Paddy goes into work one Monday and says to his workmates, "My brother dropped dead on Saturday, He was only 37, in perfect health, never smoked or drank, worked out everyday, he just dropped dead."
    His workmates said, "Fcking hell, Paddy, what happened?"
    Paddy said, "His parachute didn't open!"

16730439_921529941315631_5550893459002239453_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

quick check in... at work and took a little sneak peak to see how's the day. Spring springing for everyone?? later......
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Wow Det....starting the thread! That must be a first. Good Job. Glad you're feeling a wee tad better today.

Mick...sorry for MIA yesterday. Was working on the memorial article for our newsletter and the day just got away on me. Didn't even play nintendo :rant: I don't know where the day went today either. Had a somewhat decent sleep, went in early to send in the article and the next thing I knew it was 5pm!

Sam...no spring springing here yet. It was miserable out there today but no snow or rain!

TT...if I remember right I think you're on your way. Safe travels.

Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers & Happy Spring

Thanks for the startup Det & I'll take a handful of those guilt-free donuts please

Mick, we actually had a sunny day & it was above freezing too - that's progress, ha ha! You can keep your rain.

Hi Sam, busy man

PQ, I will share some of this almost decent weather with you.
          I hate when entire days get away from you. Leave you feeling cheated, ha ha!

TT, have a safe trip!

Pauly, now's a good time to drop in & say hello.

Greetings to Pie, SF & anyone dropping by later.
          Have a nice evening & a peaceful night everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Aloooo again my friends.

thanks to loads of garlic, hot sauce and zicam I'm feeling much betterish happy to say.

so glad to hear Pauly is ok.

Lav, above freezing? way to go high 60's here and a very good productive day at work.

PPQ, there was a day many years ago I started this thread often. But Mick is all over it most every day and gets us going with great funnies so I'm happy to just tag along.

Sam, yepper, springtime is upon us. Looking forward to lots of fun outdoor activities and photos.

got chores mostly done.... time for some sci fi for this geeky dude.

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X