• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

:H:H:H

Comment

Talking about our appendages again then ?:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1057382 wrote: Sarge seems to have an unhealthy obsession with his gargantuan schlong.

Hope the surgery is successful.
        :H :H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1057382 wrote: Sarge seems to have an unhealthy obsession with his gargantuan schlong.

Hope the surgery is successful.
          Perhaps we could get Beags to perform the surgery.
          CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1058163 wrote: Perhaps we could get Beags to perform the surgery.

OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1058163 wrote: Perhaps we could get Beags to perform the surgery.
              Brilliant idea Pte. Charlotte.
              After all, she successfully sterilised her dog two weeks ago.......:H :H

Comment

Alright you drill bits I've had ENOUGH with all your fancy smancy words. Many of you know that I flunked out of school due to severe case of ADD. That's Alcohol, Drugs, & Debauchery. However, in the years since Old Sarge has sharpened his saw. Any dang fool knows what a quoit is. I had a nice quoit evening with the girlfriend last night. Quoit romantic. She made her famous fried chicken with xtra skin (the way I like it) and we watched Full Metal Jacket on one them there VD's. Oh hell, she ran her fingers through my back hair and I fondled her goiter. What a night. Nothing gets Sarge going like a .50cal in full fire mode. I was up at 5:30 this morning working my butt off on the PT field to burn them southern fried calories. What in the hell do you folks do? I need full reports! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend. I'll see y'all in formation at 0600hrs on Monday!!!

P.S. I want to thank everyone for the cards and letters. My surgery went well. Things are working at about 50% even with the help of the shopvac. Doc said I should regain 90% of function in about 3 years.
                Attached files [img]/converted_files/1503063=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Damn>>>>you have a girlfriend??? Is she Boot Camp material??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

techie;1059075 wrote: Alright you drill bits I've had ENOUGH with all your fancy smancy words. Many of you know that I flunked out of school due to severe case of ADD. That's Alcohol, Drugs, & Debauchery. However, in the years since Old Sarge has sharpened his saw.

Alcohol, Drugs and Debauchery...:H:H:H

Any dang fool knows what a quoit is. I had a nice quoit evening with the girlfriend last night. Quoit romantic.

Sounds like you might have a bit of an Auzzie accent there, Sarge...noice one.

Oh hell, she ran her fingers through my back hair and I fondled her goiter.
                    Sorry, Sarge, but Ewwwwwww.

What in the hell do you folks do? I need full reports! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend. I'll see y'all in formation at 0600hrs on Monday!!!

Full report would take forever, Sir, but garden going well. Put in a new handbasin in my ensuite last week, so expanding my skills to plumbing. Next job is putting up shadecloth over the side of the patio and seiving and moving 9 cubic metres of garden sand (no way could it be called soil) before putting down artificial turf in the back. Turf purchased for the front yard, but more sieving needed to be done there, too, to remove oxalis bulbs. I might send them to Cookie to see what he can do with them...there's plenty for all.
                    Busy week ahead, Sir, as Mother going in for surgery for recently diagnosed bladder cancer. Will try to check in whenever possible.
                    Jumped on the scales for the first time in weeks the other day as I'm as lean as a greyhound at present. Happy to report 45kgs, or approx 7 stone, same as when I was in my twenties. All firm and shipshape (sorry about the Naval phrase, Sir), and motivation and mental state excellent. Just to let you know, Sarge, bootcamp has really helped get me to this stage. Thank you, Sir. Please pass on my thanks to Techie, Sarge.

P.S. I want to thank everyone for the cards and letters. My surgery went well. Things are working at about 50% even with the help of the shopvac. Doc said I should regain 90% of function in about 3 years.
                    Glad the surgery went well. Three years will pass in a flash!
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Pte. Raggsy here Sergeant SIR!

Am eating all the right food groups in correct proportion, and getting exercise, but the weight is not wanting to budge SIR! Have dropped 1 kilogram in last 2 weeks SIR! Dammit, not that I would want to be 45 kilograms, but I do want to be 60 to 65 kilograms by June SIR!

My kit is at the ready at the front door SIR!

Boots polished SIR! Not taking the Scarpas SIR!

Takeoff is at 1215 Wednesday SIR!
                      Landing at Vancouver at 0725 Wednesday SIR!
                      Then Landing at Toronto 1619 SIR!
                      Then final landing at New York at 1950 SIR!
                      Will be a bit shagged so to speak when I get to NY. SIR!
                      Have a billet near Times Square SIR!

Have not been supplied with K rations SIR!
                      So will have to eat airline food SIR!

Comment

Er, Sargeant Sir, was that goiter or goitre?

Comment

Rags;1059781 wrote: Er, Sargeant Sir, was that goiter or goitre?
                          :H:H:H:H

Comment

I say Rags !

Those Jimmy Choo workboots !
                            Woo Hoo !

I would like to report, Sarge, that Jones has as of today lost 5+ kilos, and is feeling somewhat dangerous.

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1060264 wrote: I say Rags !

Those Jimmy Choo workboots !
                              Woo Hoo !

I would like to report, Sarge, that Jones has as of today lost 5+ kilos, and is feeling somewhat dangerous.

By dog Jones I think your making excellent progress. Report to my barracks at 1800 hours for a full body inspection. Remember, Leave the cotton pickin underwear in your footlocker. I ONLY have three hours to spare. Luv Ya Sargie.

Psst, don't you dare tell the others you call me that. I could lose a stripe! Oh, Jones have a Happy Face on when you arrive. I'll be playing your favorite on the boom box...that Old Prince tune..ya know...Purple Haze Beret. See ya.

Comment

techie;1060286 wrote: By dog Jones I think your making excellent progress. Report to my barracks at 1800 hours for a full body inspection. Remember, Leave the cotton pickin underwear in your footlocker. I ONLY have three hours to spare. Luv Ya Sargie.

Psst, don't you dare tell the others you call me that. I could lose a stripe! Oh, Jones have a Happy Face on when you arrive. I'll be playing your favorite on the boom box...that Old Prince tune..ya know...Purple Haze Beret. See ya.
                                Sir. Yes, Sir
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X