August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
    Eloise 443
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
      Eloise 443
      New Page - Day 267 (Congrats on 9 months Elvis!)
      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Am I doing the math right?
        19 months for Jane? Roll Callers, please send up a round of applause to one of our most dedicated Mile Stoners for this massive accomplishment!!!:welldone::applause:
        thank you so much for all of your contributions, and your wonderful PRIZES! Heres to many more successful months! Hugs to you!

PP2
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
          Eloise 443
          Elvis - Day 271 (Love the graphic, and Thanks Jane, Byrdy, and New Page!)
          11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Thank you for the graphic Jane, that's really cool! I saved it, trying to figure out where I want to post it next.

Being childless, I never had any reason to measure just how long it takes to make a baby. I already have a lot of respect for women for many reasons, but all mothers gained a whole new level of appreciation from me yesterday, as I realized exactly how much time 9 months really is, after counting down the days one-by-one. Your dedication to bringing another life into this world is astounding. (And of course the next 20+ years you will spend raising them!)
            11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
              Eloise 443
              NoraC - Day 7 (Congrats Jane and Elvis!!!)
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
                Eloise 443
                AlPro - Day 394 (Congrats Jane, Elvis, and NoraC)

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
                  Eloise 443
                  Dutch - Day 147(congrats Elvis and Jane! And Nora on a week!)

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
                    Eloise 443
                    Springstart-Day 7 (well done everyone)

Comment

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Jane! You almost made me cry! Happy tears. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:biglove:

I am sharing this with Springstart!!! Great job Springstart - we are on 7 days!!!!!:woohoo2:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                          Am I doing the math right?
                          19 months for Jane? Roll Callers, please send up a round of applause to one of our most dedicated Mile Stoners for this massive accomplishment!!!:welldone::applause:
                          thank you so much for all of your contributions, and your wonderful PRIZES! Heres to many more successful months! Hugs to you!

PP2
                          Thank you Byrdie! I loov ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Springstart View Post
                            August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
                            Eloise 443
                            Addy (All Done Drinking) - Day 17 (first time posting here, great idea!) Thanks to Fin who started the thread. [/QUOTE]
                            Last edited by All done drinking; August 2, 2015, 03:03 PM.
                            "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Comment

August 2nd 2015

Jane27 - Day 570
                                Eloise 443
                                Addy (All Done Drinking) - Day 17 (first time posting here, great idea!) Thanks to Fin who started the thread
                                Matt M.~Day 363
                                AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Working...
                                X