Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our medical system!

Our medical system!

Hi WTBS. Didn't read the whole article but glad that mom had the fortitude to do what she did. God knows what they would have hacked off next.

How you doing?
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Our medical system!

Hi RC,

RingingCedars;1423538 wrote: Hi WTBS. Didn't read the whole article but glad that mom had the fortitude to do what she did. God knows what they would have hacked off next.

How you doing?
      Thanks for your question! I am doing fine.
      I had some alcohol flare ups lately, but now I am back on the wagon.
      I am not taking Antabuse anymore.
      Instead I am taking massive amount of Vitamin C, and it looks like totally suppresses
      my alcohol craving. I think I can quit now for good. Alcohol and Me do not mix too well.
      But that is OK. I had enough in my life.

Let me post a couple of links about mega Vitamin therapies:

DoctorYourself.com - Vitamin C Therapeutics

Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C

The Healing Factor: Vitamin C Against DiseaseC

I think these are very useful links.
      I hope you are doing well too,
      and wish you a Happy New Year!

Brian

Comment

Our medical system!

Hey Brian, glad you're back on the wagon. Know thyself.
        If you're looking to get and give some support, there's a new 2013 af year thread in General.
        I'm a big believer in high dose C. Preachin' to the choir here.
        Happy New Year!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Our medical system!

Hi RC,

Thanks!

I will check the thread out.

Comment

Our medical system!

Another link for Intravenous Vitamin C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2orjgvW2tY[/video]]Vitamin C: Is it really a key factor in recovery? 100% Yes!!! ???C??!!! - YouTube

Comment

Our medical system!

Another story.....

Nurses Fired for Refusing Flu Shot - Yahoo! News

Comment

Our medical system!

i wonder if vitamin c is making the difference aysbetween my good days and bad days,when i remember it im better,whats a good dose anyways?
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Our medical system!

There seems to be some different versions of bowel tolerance test out there. This is what I've used and shared with clients:
                  take 1000mg every hour until loose stools begin
                  cut back 1000mg every hour til this is stayed and comfort reached
                  this is YOUR current optimum level of vit c required
                  generally 2-4 gms minimum per day....if you're a smoker at least 6000mg per day

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Our medical system!

thanks rc! im a smoker and i know that depletes it,ill try that dosing schedule for sure

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Our medical system!

Hi paulywogg and RC,

I would mention that Linus Pauling was taking 18 grams (18,000 milligrams) a day,
                      and lived to age 95.
                      Also if someone takes more than 10 grams a day and take regular Vitamin C tablets,
                      it can make the body very acidic since it is an acid (ascorbic acid).
                      I have read than more than 10 grams a day can lower your body's pH to 5-6.
                      There were some days when I took huge amount of Vitamin C tablets because of an infection
                      and I measured my pH at 4.5 which is very very low. Normally people who have that low
                      body pH without taking huge amount of Vitamin C, have cancer. Cancer cells are thriving in acidic environment.

However there is a product out there that is called Sodium Ascorbate. It is a Crytalline
                      powder form of Vitamin C that is buffered with sodium to the pH of 7.1 which is mildly
                      Alkaline (7 is being neutral) so someone can take large amount of this Vitamin C
                      without the acidic affect of the tablets.
                      I have just bought 3 lb of this product that is made by NutriBiotic.
                      I have received it today. I hope the quality is good, because the container says it is
                      pharmaceutical grade.
                      I will let you know if this substance is causing diarrhea in large amount, or not
                      after I used it for a few days.

Comment

Our medical system!

what is your opinion of ester c? I cannot tolerate the regular c. I'm a smoker also & don't get my c as far as food choices.

Comment

Our medical system!

Hi NewOne,

Ester-C or Calcium Ascorbate is also a good choice if you are sensitive to too much
                          acidity. It has also a neutral pH which makes it a much better choice than a regular Vitamin C
                          tablet.

Comment

Our medical system!

cool, thanks for the info. I had heard somewhere that it wasn't "real" C. Glad to hear otherwise. I have the 1000 mg tabs. I think I will try one twice a day.

Comment

Our medical system!

all these vitamins and supps sound harmless but then you get into the realness of what damage some can do interesting,thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X