• Show
Clear All

beam

Comment

Moon
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Eclipse
        “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

sun

Comment

dance

(nice to "see" you Cinders!!)
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

boogie

(Yes, Hi Cinders)

Comment

nose
                Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
                I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

bleed

Comment

syphon
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

gasoline
                      Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

expensive!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

jewelry
                          Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
                          I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

beads
                            Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

plastic
                              “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

recycle
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X