Clear All

genuousness (is not a word)
    geunine
    AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

bonafide

Comment

real
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

time

Comment

Travel

Comment

journey

Comment

Trip

Comment

horizons

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ombré
                    (a word I have learned via Pinterest but have yet to pronounce)
                    image.jpg
                    Last edited by jane27; May 29, 2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

cards

Comment

Deck

Comment

fingerboard

Comment

skateboard
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

freedom

Comment

abyss- retraction after googling definition to make sure it was in line with my thought

floating

Comment

Working...
                                X