Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're back! (Please post feedback/tech issues here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spammers have posted the last 2 days and people were unable to log in at times over the last 8 or 9 hours.

Comment

Hi. Checking back in. Will see if Zach can figure out the PM issues. Looks like spammer stuff is gone, but not sure why the software allowed it in. Regarding additional moods and other features, we're in low budget mode right now but will try to see if we can attract more subscribers and focus on some additional tweaks.

Thanks.

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Hi RJ,

Loving the new site.

My only beef at the moment is could you have a look at removing the 'hung' emoticon from subscribers smileys. Thanks, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

At least 2 spammers seem to be back in business over the last 12 hours or so.

Comment

Howdy - I am having trouble accessing my subscriber account. I renewed almost two weeks ago, but have not been able to get anyone to acknowledge me through PM's. Paypal accepted my payment .....

Thanks, Pansy

Comment

so I resubscribed, money taken but can't see the subs stuff, is it still there? Also no pencil, dang, I want my pencil back, or at least the lead!

you'd think that of all functions to have working correctly on a site, subscriptions would be a #1 priority.
              Last edited by Samstone; February 24, 2015, 10:54 PM.
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

SOS
                different day
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Did you try the email address I sent last evening? Kelly answered me pretty quickly. Good luck!

Comment

Yes I did, my email kicked it back, not delivered. Thanks, by the way, I CC'd the regular MWO help and they responded with the form email.... This is the one aspect of this place that drives me out of my nit-picking mind. How do support something that doesn't support itself???

the hell with it, I'll cancel the thing in a couple of days if I don't hear from them.

Thanks again, No Sugar
                    Last edited by Samstone; February 25, 2015, 02:19 PM.
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

You did get 22,000 posts in for free before you subscribed Molly
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

thats alright then.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong - I didn't know this was a pay to post site ?

Comment

oh no no no Satz, I just want to support the site by subscribing, so I did, but I can't use the subscriber's stuff. And I can't get any response other than an automated reply from the help desk, it like talking on a a damn phone and you can't ever talk to anyone any more.

I guess I just needed something to bitch about sooooooo......
                            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Sam, me lovely, I know I speak for Satz when I say that was absolutely not aimed at you or any of the others trying to re-subscribe......It took a day or 2 after I contacted Kelly to get my pencil back.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                                Sam, me lovely, I know I speak for Satz when I say that was absolutely not aimed at you or any of the others trying to re-subscribe......It took a day or 2 after I contacted Kelly to get my pencil back.
                                Thanks JC :hug:
                                PM sent to Sammy !

Comment

Working...
                                X