Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're back! (Please post feedback/tech issues here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a difficult time getting back on this forum. I joined just before the change. My profile pic was gone and no matter how many times I tried to log on there was one issue after another. I hope now I have fixed some of the issues. Went back to my profile and posted my pic again. And reviewed all my settings. Password and my profile name was messed up.

Looking foreword to finding my post I wrote a long story. I cannot locate it. It was on the family living with alcoholics. My son is an alcoholic. I posted the whole story in early Sept before the forum change and I hope someone can help me find it.

Thank you so much. Looking foreword to meeting new friends.
    "Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. " by Winston Churchill .

Comment

Originally posted by SHADES_of_IDAHO View Post
      I have had a difficult time getting back on this forum. I joined just before the change. My profile pic was gone and no matter how many times I tried to log on there was one issue after another. I hope now I have fixed some of the issues. Went back to my profile and posted my pic again. And reviewed all my settings. Password and my profile name was messed up.

Looking foreword to finding my post I wrote a long story. I cannot locate it. It was on the family living with alcoholics. My son is an alcoholic. I posted the whole story in early Sept before the forum change and I hope someone can help me find it.

Thank you so much. Looking foreword to meeting new friends.
      Hi Shades, Here is the link to your post. Thank you again for sharing your story with us. https://www.mywayout.org/community/sh...33#post1566533

Comment

:thanks: Zach for giving us back :rant: we missed him.

The :upsidedown: is genius

:tenten:

This post would have been longer, but we're only allowed 4 smileys.
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Hummmm, well if Zach is as sweet as all that to grant you your stomper, I wonder if the Prize Patrol might request our Moon icon, the little Butt dancing back and forth. We give that for 7 days AF. It signifies that the worst is BEHIND you and for Kicking AL's Arse. There is also a pair of flying underwear thats fun for roll callers to get for 150 days. I hate to be greedy, and Im so grateful for the smiles we have, but if you are taking requests, those additional icons would be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!!!
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Love it. Sure, we can find the dancing ass and flying shorts ha. We're adding some new ones too, should have them all online in the next few days. We're getting there!

:taz:

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Thank you! Yall Rock! :yay:
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi Zack,
                I'm using my android phone to access MWO and can't find my subscribed threads. Are they available on the mobile app? Are they there and I'm just missing them? If I switch to full site (hard to read), I can find them under quick links or by going to my profile. Thanks!

Comment

Mollyka: I have reset her password, but I'm not sure if the email address listed here is updated. Please have her email us at mwoupgrade@gmail.com. Thank you!

(Same for others who are running into problems. We're manually re-setting many passwords daily and that seems to work.)

RJ
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

I also have some friends that are not able to get on. I'll try to collect their information & send you the info. I am really enjoying learning the new site.

Is it possible to have more than 4 smilies per post though???? How about 10 smilies?????
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I seem to have lost my pencil. ***sob***
                      Can't get into Subscribers ... or the Arcade ... ***double sob***

Comment

RJ and Zack, a big double thumbs up to both of you for having the patience with us drunks! lol With a project as large as this one was, there are bound to be glitches. Zack, you are da man!! It was great dealing with you!! To the rest of the MWOer's, just shoot Zack a pm or email with problems, I'm sure he'll do his best, but let's not bombard him, don't think RJ wants the overtime lol
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

RJ and Zach, I am writing on behalf of Gambler. He has not been able to get back on to our new site because of password issues. He wondered if you might help him, he would really like to get back in! He was also a subscriber. Thank you so much, we are really enjoying our new place!! All the best, Byrdie
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi RJ and Zack
                            Thanks so much - the site is great!
                            I'm still unable to send or receive PM's. People are receiving a msg that my mailbox is full, but it isn't showing that from my end. If you could have a peek it would be much appreciated!
                            thanks heaps
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Is there an ability to add more moods? For the right hand of the email. We used to have more choices on old site, and the majority of the new ones are negative moods - would be great to have some more positive ones?
                              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                              X