Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're back! (Please post feedback/tech issues here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN!!! I a pencil head again!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Spammer alert in "General Discussions" big time
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Why does the site kick you out after a specified amount of time? I started a new thread tonight under personal journals and was booted out and could not recover all that I had written. It is sad that when people are trying to document their struggles, issues, etc. if they do not do it within a specified amount of time they lose everything they were trying to say. Couldn't the site administrator lengthen the amount of time before someone is logged off without their express wishes? I find this very disheartening to write a long post about my struggles only to have it deleted because I have been kicked off the site. Not what this site use to be.

Comment

Found you! Been awhile
          Nice job
          There comes a time in your life when you finally get it ... When in the midst of all your fears and insanity you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out "ENOUGH!
          ..........This is your awakening.

Sonny Carroll

Comment

I am also having trouble posting. Nothing personal, some problem on their side, annoying none the less (especially when I am reporting for my Prize Patrol duty!).

I am also a subscriber and want to deactivate my 'auto subscribe' option. When I first subscribed I couldn't figure out how to do it without 'auto subscribe' checked. Any suggestions Sam? Anyone?
            (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Hi, I get an error message 'database error' when I try to post to Just Starting Out > Newbie's Nest Roll Call.
              AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

I am noticing since our last upgrade that I am not getting my email notifications from threads I subscribe to. I checked my settings and nothing has changed there. I also notice that we havent gotten any newbies in a while....even after Easter, which is unusual. So I tried a seach, Drinking in Moderation, then Baclofen and My Way Out didnt appear at all. This happened once before and it was a software glitch I THINK! I was trying to find the resolution to that last issue but it really was something within the site. Would you be kind enough to check? Thank you! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

email should be fixed!
                  buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

Is the Ad Choices banner something that has been deliberately added to this site? Or is it spam?
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Zach,
                      I am not receiving my email notifications from MWO again. Would you be kind enough to see if something is amiss? Thank you, as always, Byrdie
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

If the ads help keep this joint rolling, so be it. Not too distracting from my end as yet.

Thanks Zak and y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                          Zach,
                          I am not receiving my email notifications from MWO again. Would you be kind enough to see if something is amiss? Thank you, as always, Byrdie
                          Zach, still not receiving my email notifications. In times passed, there has been a site setting off somewhere. Would you be kind enough to check? Thank you, B
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

emails should be fixed, let me know
                            buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

Thank you, Zach, but I should have gotten an email with your response to this thread and I havent.
                              I appreciate your help! B
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Got it! Thank you so much!!! B
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X