No announcement yet.

yet another relapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi TF, How're you doing. It's 4:25 pm here in Texas. I'll be around if you need company.

Pie

Comment

needed the nap. still here. thank you

Comment

how ya doin Pie?

Comment

I'm in good shape since I quit drinking back in July. Alcohol was ruining everything important in my life.

Can you ask someone to stay with you through the night?

Comment

Tf - how are you doing? I just came across your posts. Good job trying. It will get better, you know! Let me know if you need to chat.
            AF since 10/20/2013
            Smoke free since 09/24/2007
            Meat free since 09/20/2008
            ---------------------------------------
            With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

TF- I'm on the east coast US, a few hours ahead of you but thought of your posts earlier before I go to sleep tonight...the struggles of AL suck, no doubt about it...we are in this together and hope you are doing Ok buddy and you keep posting your progress as you move through this..you CAN do this, what have you DONE so far?
              “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

TF- we have not forgotten about you. Do check back when you can. You are not alone in this
                “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Yes, buddy let us know his you're getting some great advice....you will be well

Comment

Hi TF,
                    Just wanted to check in on you and see how you are doing. For starters, I also take Librium (10mg during the day, and 25mg in the evening) and Antidepressants. Librium is a sedative and one of the oldest ones on the market for helping people get off of alcohol. The key is to NOT mix the Librium with alcohol though. Also, if you go to the ER, they CANNOT turn you away...they must treat you. I don't know about where you live, but here, a lot of people are not even US Citizens and they get medical care...whether they ever pay the bill or not. I am not condoning skiipping out on a bill, but all I'm saying is that you CAN get medical help despite your financial state. Please do...if you follow the directions of the doctor and take the meds as prescribed, they WILL help you. Please let us know how you're doing!
                    K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X