No announcement yet.

Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arvo Undies. Please excuse my dirty stop outage but I have been very B&I (as you all know)!!!! Specially with the Christmas season nigh upon us. I'm having to reschedule the catch ups with some friends from the "come over, we'll bbq and get shitfaced" to the "how about a picnic in the park" or " I know a good restaurant" variety...it's working & feels good.

I see that Tawnys gettin' nekkidish & The Lamp bought a bike...good stuff.
    My sincerest hugs to all & sundry. I'll endeavour to drop in more frequently...I just don't like to drop in & 'me me me' & then piss off again.
    Things are good in Cakesville, our neighbour has just put in a pool so we are trying not to wear out our welcome over there...! Monkeys, Mr. Cakes & Dexter the cat are all well. Oops, there I go!!
    Love youses.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
      Big bowl of mango, kiwi, strawb, nectarine and banana sprinkled with cumbled fetta.

Hey - there's a really cute little trailer thingy that goes behind the Goldwing - perfect for your shoes and jewelry and such.

Also ready for a nanna nap ...
      Yum, the fruit is so good right now...
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Cakes!
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Undies! I have apricots and cherry plums to share; you'll have to wait a while for the figs and the pears. So much nicer than shop-bought. Proteas are a bit off. Again.

Not much of your Monday left - enjoy it, so.
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Yay! A visiting Saffa bearing fruit. How good is that?

Great to see you too, Ms. Cakes. We don't care if you drop in and piss off again, as long as you drop in.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
              Undies! I have apricots and cherry plums to share; you'll have to wait a while for the figs and the pears. So much nicer than shop-bought. Proteas are a bit off. Again.

Not much of your Monday left - enjoy it, so.
              Hello and yum.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge - are you in minimalist mode today?

Comment

Sounds like it

Comment

Hey Dreamy!! I'll have some figs please, once they are ready. Thank you XX

Cakes my little love!!!!

Ok you lot, I'm off like a prawn in the sun. I've moved a mountain, and kissed the driver bloke who took away the dirt!

Have a splendiferous even-ink!

Tawny - want I should set the perimeter early-ish? You're welcome!!

Rags - you back yet??

Eyelash kisses to everyone.

PLUS a salute to Mr G.
                    Last edited by nicelife; November 24, 2014, 12:58 AM.
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Shiz! (minimalistic for "Yes, in fact she is!")
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

I reckon my posts count is incorrect. Surely, I've been much more annoying than 2,589........humph!!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

I think I'm a shizzer when I'm posting off my phone...that's why I've fired up the laptop. I like the Frog to say STFU...

Cakes, post away...love to hear from you x Dreamy, nice fruit!

I'm drinking a green smoothie that is disgusting to look at and would be disgusting to taste if it didn't have the secret Medjool of yumminess....thinking of you while I'm drinking it Nicey...

Comment

Ooooooohhh how delish!!!! I am NOT getting anymore of those dates - ever! Nom nom nom.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Night peeps xxxx
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Mornink!!!!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X