RJ Checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ Checking in

Hi, all. Hope those of you switching from Daylight Savings Time are enjoying an extra hour of sleep this morning.

I've just returned from an extended business trip and am checking back in. We've been a little short staffed and we may have missed a few requests for password upgrades, although I've tried to tend to them this morning.

I'll continue to catch up on the forum this week. If you are having problems with your passwords or other account issues--or know of others who are--please fee free to email us at mwoupgrade@gmail.com.

Thanks and best wishes to all of you. Stay strong and keep the faith. :-)

All the best,

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

I also lost my subscriber status, including mailbox quota and coveted pencil. I received no notification that my subscription was up for renewal or to be terminated.

Comment

Well, believe it or not, I DID receive an email saying that my subscription was about to expire...so I replied and said I thought I was on automatic renew. I promptly heard back that I was all set. However, yesterday, my inbox also became full and was bouncing PM's back. So I sent a note and heard back and am all set now. The email that got me results is Kelly Strong <mywayout.helpdesk@gmail.com> Maybe it will help you both also. She got RIGHT back to me. It was great! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
        Well, believe it or not, I DID receive an email saying that my subscription was about to expire...so I replied and said I thought I was on automatic renew. I promptly heard back that I was all set. However, yesterday, my inbox also became full and was bouncing PM's back. So I sent a note and heard back and am all set now. The email that got me results is Kelly Strong <mywayout.helpdesk@gmail.com> Maybe it will help you both also. She got RIGHT back to me. It was great! Byrdie
        where did you find that address byrdie? and who is kelly strong?

Comment

found the same email in my junk folder. Noticed there is no subs section, not that anyone was using it any more.

EDIT: I see my pencil is gone. I was set up on automatic renewal. Guess it doesn't work that way for some reason.
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Roxy, it was in my EMAIL, not my PM folder here. It said my subscription was about to expire. In fact, I think it said, 'Subscription Expiry Notice'. Maybe Kelly took Zach's place? I don't know...but she got RIGHT back to me, I was impressed. Apparently when we made the transition over here, the subscription renew thing didn't make the trip properly? Heck, I don't know....but Kelly is your person to help you get back in the saddle.
            Sam, your pencil sure is gone... if you want to renew, he/she can take care of it same day! Checking your spam/junk folder is a very good idea! B
            Last edited by Byrdlady; January 9, 2015, 05:25 PM.
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Sam, I went over and the Subs Forum is still there, your subscription sure enough has lapsed. There is a message over there from the MWO support team (we were asking some questions about how RJ is doing) here is what was posted yesterday:
              Hi,

Just to let you know RJ's dad passed away after a lengthy illness so she will come back to MWO when life slows down for her. She is doing well and wanted me to thank you all for your support of this forum. She will respond to your inquiries when things are not so hectic.

My Way Out Support
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

thanks Byrdie,
                I'll renew soon. I went and looked at my paypal set up and it was still set for auto pay a couple of days ago. strange, and there's so much on line fraud crap going on, I like to wait and see what happens.
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

i have a problem signing in a while ago. i thought i forgot my password.

Comment

Working...
                  X