toosday 25th Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosday 25th Nov

morning all ...how are we today then....?took load of pics of the kitchen last night but they havent downloaded yet!!soon as they do will post them...really pleased I changed the colour looks good..coupla things had to change but hey thats the way the flop mops..rabbits are out playing no frost so the wureld is a bootiful place today!!!!ok time to get on so lets have a brew n crack on

hiya ppqp...how are you feeling today?any better?hope so..if your going to be poorly ....be poorly in works time ..not your own...duh!!!:eek-new:large medicinal otc for you..

hiya SL...how are you today then?did you enjoy Fleetwood Mac....went to see them(nearly said the first time round!!)light years ago and thought they were great as far as memory recalls....did you go for your run in the end?my knee is killing me..got it all strapped up ..but its really frustrating..want to go for a run ..but even clever me knows that isnt the smartest thing to do!!that sounds like a pretty good thanksgiving to me..youve got the best of both worlds really ...celebrate both Brit and American holidays!!

hiya pauly..hows you ...personally I would take the $100 pedometer back!!get one out of the dollar store!!Ive got one here that I never use ..but the postage would probably be stupid...home is where the heart is mate..:hug: you have a great day..

hiya Lav..hows you today then?you not playing in the mud?go on out you go ..heres your big brew..you seriously think that you are gonna get away with jus kid watching??best of luck ..but think you are on a loser!!

hiya Sam....best of luck with your fencing...smart cabin that is..yep kitchen is coming on...one slip up I made...beacause the work tops are solid oak...I will need to make the wall shelves out of oak too..was going to make them out of reclaimed pine...but wont look right..so oak it is..and expensive too!!

hiya tt ..hows you then ? all good?

right folks ..for the offski..see if I can put some pics up later..have a great day folks

When I first got on the plane the pilot and co-pilot were coughing. The stewardesses were all blowing their noses loudly into hankies. Practically all the passengers had a cold and were all clearing their throats loudly.

That's the last time I fly on Catarrh airways...

Me: I'll take a pizza.

Waiter: Sir, this is a five-star French restaurant.

Me: Fine, I'll take le pizza.

I suppose the reason Eskimos have so many words for snow, is that otherwise, playing I spy would be shit.

God is definitely male.. if it was a woman it would have taken 6 days just to choose a colour scheme never mind make the bloody place!!

I wrote some new hymns for the congregation to sing at my local church and the Vicar says everybody loves them.

They can't stop singing my praises.

Farting....

a Jamaican looking at something thats a long way away......
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers,

Happy Tuesday to all! Waiting for some sun to show but it may be a long wait. Big storm on the way starting tomorrow morning. Will it be rain or snow ~ good question as it's heading up to 57 degrees today!

Greetings Mick & I will be sure not to fly on Catarrah airways anytime soon, HA HA!!
    Sounds like the kitchen job is good well, good for you
    I ended up watching the boys for 8 hours yesterday & my daughter & granddaughter got into the mix as well. It was a regular riot here but everyone survived, LOL

Greetings PQ, hope you are feeling better today!
    Hi there Pauly. SL, Sam, Det, SF, TT & everyone!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Tuesday. I'm heading back to Curves in a bit since it will be closed for the holiday later this week.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning Mick and Lav....

Definitely feeling better today but I said that on Friday and got walloped. Was able to get a half decent sleep so that helped.

Mick...I'll have to remember to be sick during work hours not the weekend. Looking forward to the pics.
      Lav...we are currently having rain and snow as our temperature is starting to plummet. Looking at -20 by Thursday, of course that's the night for our annual general meeting.

We've gone from +4 to 1 in the last half hour so am heading out soon before it drops anymore.
      Have a Terrific AF Tuesday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,woke up with horrendous anxiety!! cannot figure what is causing it,probly p.m.s(sorry menfolk)but it's the only thing that makes sense,i thought is was my beloved coconut oil but i skipped it today and feel yucky still,i really hate anxiety becuse my alcoholic mind goes straight to you know where,a bad place,grrrrrrrrrr! like that shit will make it better! PPQP,hope you feel better today,neocitron sounds like theraflu,is it the same?Mick,too bad you couldn't use the pine,that would've looked nice,Lav,you're wonderwoman for taking on all 3 children,after Louie gets picked up i'm ready to drop dead,i have him tonite til 8,i hope he's a gentleman,yesterday he was feisty,it's weird cuz my bunny is skitish,but he'll let Louie pick him up no prob,so i call him the bunny whisperer haha,today is my mom's 64 th b-day,i just sent her $20 and a card,as Mick said the postage on packages is ridiculous,sometimes more than the items are even worth,i'm sure she bought her beers and went gambling for a bit,but that's just her thing,hello to SL,SF,Sam,Det,Tt,hope we all have a good Tuesday,back later gaters
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

yoohoo dudes and dudettes..success ..pics have downloaded..hey pauly my big brown rabbit wont let anyone pick her up ..Julie cant hold her when she tries to ..she has got one mean kick..heres pics from yestrday....20141124_164752.jpg20141124_164803.jpg20141124_164811.jpg

also took these 2 for ya pauly...Rochdale..by the college (1) and also the tram and bus station

20141125_132415.jpg 20141125_132426.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

ahoy ABeroooos!

attack rabbit? hmmm.. nice pics Mick! looks like tons of work paying off

Pauly, so glad you aren't going for the 'old' AL remedy for anxiety.

right in the thick of moving so I have a washing machine in the kitchen and a few other slightly odd things goin on here but
            working through it in good stride and maintaining my sense of humor.

tired and sore, but dragging my buttocks to fencing tonight as it will be a great stress reliever.

be well everyone!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Great pics Mick
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Quick check in - great night last night - just shows what can be achieved once addiction is gone and you live life to the max, doing what keeps you happy - amazing group of 65-67year olds - put me to shame! Really motivating!
                See you later...
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Great shade of blue for your kitchen Mick ~ nice work

Pauly, are you taking a vitamin D supplement? I'll send you some info if you want.
                  Anxiety sucks, I know I am a survivor. What you need to understand is that long standing, unrelieved anxiety will eventually turn into depression especially as your hormone level begin to dip. Started by age 40 for me & I thought the anxiety was going to kill me (full blown panic attacks out of nowhere are horrible). I still think you should give the Amoryn another try & stick with it for a few weeks. Think about getting your hormone level checked. I needed help in that department too.
                  I really enjoy the kids but honestly - two 3 1/2 yr olds (only 5 weeks age difference) is overkill, Ha Ha!!!! One minute they are sitting nest to each other watching something on TV & the next minute they are trying to beat the crap out of one another!!!!!!

Det,, there's nothing wrong with a washer sitting in the middle of your kitchen, LOL.
                  Have fun this evening!

PQ, wrap up & stay warm lady!!!

Weather forecasters are still calling for snow tomorrow but I think it's too warm. Stay tuned!!!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pauly...yup theraflu would be the same thing.

Hey dude...great pics.

Det...great idea on the fencing, you'll be able to start again fresh in the morning.

SL...."just shows what can be achieved once addiction is gone and you live life to the max..." :welldone:
                    Now I have to read back and see what you did last night.

Thanks Lav...they've just issued warnings and are predicting 7 inches tomorrow but more coming in from the south by Friday. I think of Buffalo and say BRING IT ON!!

Feeling much better tonight...have a good one all....:smile: PPQP

Comment

Ha PPQ - Fleetwood Mac concert!IMG_1203.jpg
                      It was incredible!
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Wow...nice pic, thanks.
                        I was thinking the concert and am so glad you went.
                        What did the girls think?
                        What wonderful words of wisdom you brought back for us. :hug:

Comment

Working...
                        X