No announcement yet.

Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spray tiles with a vinegar-water mix, apply cloth, job done. Wish I knew why my bathroom floor always seems to be the dirtiest in the house.

Is French polish the only term that consists of two proper nouns relating to language/nationality? Answers on an old till slip will do.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Oh and Molly, another trick is to spray furniture polish - the theory is that if a place smells clean, it must be clean.

Comment

Still puzzling French/Polish............and I haven't got a till receipt so I'll have to buy something............for me.

I may just get lost in Simon's Cat this evening.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
          or me -- MORNING!!! feckin sleep fairy missing all over the gaff so --- did my 3am panic attack moments --- ffs -- thought they were over!!! anyway --- THE moment when you decide ENOUGH --STOP --- HAVE A COFFEE -- wandering around the house muttering 'where's the fucking hoover???' ---- when it's in my hand ---- SERIOUSLY!!!
          You made me laugh out loud :hahaha:
          Needed it
          The feckin tree had bits missing - much 'effin & blindin' - went out & bought a real one- & threw the other one out ...
          Now I have had a Reflexology hour this morning so all zen like oooommmmmmmmmmm !!
          Someone has to stay calm !!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
            Work hard MsJC -- will talk later....

Don't think Joe was spraying anything --- seemed like a lot of sweaty scrubbin.... I'm mid-floor washing now ---- need to think out the french polish conundrum --- I could invent a brazilian lithuanian but you'd never believe me or know what to do with it haha

oh yes --- well Mick is ahead of you on that one --- an expert our Mick ;-)

Have got to the stage of laughing hysterically at catastrophes --- something dramatically snapped on my brace this morn culminating in a very large brass screw being emitted from my mouth --- have to go to the lovely Nickerless at 3pm....
            Oh my Jesus - WHAT else can befall poor 'ol Molls :egad:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
              Oh my Jesus - WHAT else can befall poor 'ol Molls :egad:
              Dead boiler and nickerless. Molly, I really don't know what to say. Or whether to laugh or cry. Hugs. Hope boiler gets sorted soon - is Jilly not arriving tomorrow?

Dead tired here - off to bed. Sweet dreams, all.

Comment

Oh Molls, do I laugh with you or do I cry with you? At least with all the domestic crap happening to you it must be saving some poor soul somewhere from going through it.

Nighty night Dreamy.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sooooooooooo glad I went in........big boss's daughter was in doing the scanning so I did some computer stuff and floated around looking vaguely busy.

Funnily enough we've got sausages tonight.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

molly sounds like youve had too many 'stuck plugs' sent to you. you should phone up and cancel them.

Comment

Waves to Roxxxy,

I was trying to think must have known her since she was about 3...........because I was in the back office we could have a natter when she came through ...........I kept telling her to run and I'd cover for her.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

She's prolly forgotten all about it.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all!

My have to reconnect with my inner calender: on Wednesday I thought it was Thursday, today feels like Sunday.

At least I know when it's time for coffee.

Any bets on the next thing to go wrong at Molly Manor?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                            Any bets on the next thing to go wrong at Molly Manor?
                            Let's hope it's a sick hen or summit
                            Thanks for the laughs though Molls

It'll be GREAT-wonder if they'll be a 'ring' involved :egad:

Comment

:love:Morning Dreamy and all to come very cold an windy here again. Ta for coffee. There are some weeks I don't know what day it is lol and the xmas break will probably throw me again. My nails turned out nice yesterday they are a nice sparkly dark red I will definatly get shellac done again new year its long lasting and she had a big range of colours. Hair done for Saturday and facial waxing on Monday and that's me ready for a new year and xmas hols lol. Does any one else suffer from facial hair on the upper lip and chin? I have to get it done monthly as its dark in places and gets noticeable and embarassing i'll have to consider laser treatment which can be a bit costly but more permanent.:egad:

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooo, Satzuma, Foxxyloxy

That mug was just made for me, .

No hairs on my chinny chin chin ..........yet but I've got eyebrows with a mind of their own and have to resort to a dab of upper lip hair remover cream now and again.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X