Drug rehab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug rehab

I know I made the right choice to post here because you've been in such situation like this. So i need an advice if you guys happen to know a rehab that can provides a good service in treating addiction. My mom made her decision to finally quit using drugs, i want to help and support her because I also came from that lowest point of my life. A family member lives with her, so i'm doing some research to many rehabs near them. Recently, I found one like Drug Addiction Recovery Center Houston. Any suggestions? Feel free to give one. Thank you in advance.

hey JohnCarol... just wanted to post a reply, although I do not have a recommendation for you as I live in Europe.
    You are looking for a rehab in the Houston TX area, correct?

Nice you can appreciate your mother's situation and are reaching out to help. Very nice indeed. I am sure someone will come along with some friendly advice in your area. Good luck!
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Looking after a family member is a big help John. Aren't you considering a treatment that is outside your area? My friend told me that moving out of state to seek treatment can avoid the involved person to distractions and temptations, addiction rehab centers in Oklahoma can be a good option if you can't find a reliable rehab on Texas. Just keep on searching and inquire at them. I hope everything will be okay to your mom because I could relate somehow.
      “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

A rehab treatment could really help, or you could try to go through AA.

Comment

Thank you so much to your suggestion. We have consulted someone so we're just hoping that everything will get well with mom.

Comment

You're welcome johncarol.
            I hope everything will be fine about your mom. Keep updating us about her recovery. We're here to support.
            “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Yeah I hope so. She's doing fine and she continues to her recovery and we're helping her out.
              Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it Shaw.

Comment

Good to hear that your mom is in good condition now, keep on supporting her john.

Comment

Time flies so fast. It's been two months since I post my thread here and ask for help. It's been a hard journey for mom and I'm glad that I took a big part of her recovery. Guiding and supporting through her recovery rehabilitation drug experience. She's alot better and more cheerful. She's starting a new hobby which is "dress making". Again, thank you for supporting us, this community means alot to me.

Comment

johncarol...so glad your mother is progressing
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                    X