EFT Tapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EFT Tapping

Through my various Facebook feeds this information popped up. It is a free and and easy tool to help you change your subconscious messages to yourself. There are many You Tube videos on how it is done. I am using it for pain and better sleep.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

I keep trying this but not consistently, Kuya said it helped her quit smoking after she had tried everything else
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sun - do you notice a difference? How often are you tapping? I wonder if this would help with anxiety.

Pauly - on my very first night here, Kuya reached out and posted something profound. I have never forgotten it. It changed my path. I hope she is doing well.
      Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

MossRose, yes I do believe this can help with anxiety. I used it successfully last night to get back to sleep. A few days ago I practiced it an hour, wrote down the steps to help me memorize them. At least to get started, the affirmations are very important. I think you don't need to do it every day, but often enough so that the sequence and affirming thoughts are fresh in your mind. I love that the videos are freely available, you can do it on your own.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Mossy, I've used this in my car driving to work on particular anxious days, felt a little embarrassed at stop lights but at least my windows are tinted dark haha,I think it's like deep breathing in a way,helps to refocus the mind,I'll have to try it for sleep too
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm giving this a committed try. It's free, and doesn't take a lot of time. What's not to love? Let's check back in with our results. I'll start tapping tomorrow morning. This is so exciting.
            Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Working...
            X