Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EStore No Response

Hi,

I placed an order on July 6th for the original 4 CD set with 2 days shipping. After a couple of weeks MY Orders still said in process. Lone story short, I have called and emailed Capalo Press at least a dozen times with no response whatsoever. They took the $125. Or so from my account. No CD's, no customer support, and zero responses from all conduits into the company. Is this company for real? Has anyone else experienced the same? The forum is my last ditch effort to recover my money. I have since let all the vitamins I was going to use with the program run out and have had to go detox twice. It all seems very fishy and I hope this gets the attention of the mysterious Roberta or someone so I can get my money back On My Way Out.

I'm sorry you've had this experience. The administrators are not very responsive. You could try Kelly Strong at this email address: mywayout.helpdesk@gmail.com

Comment

OP
      sure ain't a way to entice more people to use them. I believe they will come through, but not in a very timely matter at all. That has been an ongoing occurrence with this site in general.... it got better for a bit, at least the spammers seem to be in check... maybe I shouldn't have said that
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

optimisticskeptic, I had a similar issue. I signed up as a subscriber and they charged my credit card but I did not get the subscriber benefits. I contacted both the site administrator and Roberta Jewell concerning this matter but have had absolutely no response. This has been months ago.

Comment

I heard they were shutting down the store because it is not profitable but, don't know how this gives them a license to steal.

Comment

In a last ditch effort, I reported the post in hopes of catching someone's attention. I hope you get the issue resolved. The people who participate on these forums really helped get sober. Please keep us posted, I hope you get your CD's soon, I have only heard good things about them. Good luck!!
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Optimistic, I understand your situation has been resolved. I used the email that NoSugar provided and got a quick response, Im so sorry you had a different experience. Hope you are finding your way out. Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
              X