2 sept at stupid o clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 sept at stupid o clock

morn folks ...quick jump in its 4.35 and Im away out down to Lincs....why did I not take up stamp collecting??????hope all is well ...

Scientists have developed a new type of rubber that you can keep on inflating without it ever bursting.

It's the result of five years research into Kanye West's ego.

It's been revealed the National Sperm bank only has 9 registered donors a year after launch. We need more 'members', said a spokesman.

Judging by the state of the UK, Eastern Europe must be "closed for refurbishment."

Say what you want about my forehead wrinkles, they're making headlines.

The National Sperm Bank in Birmingham made an appeal to Parliament today.

They said their reserves are running low and are in desperate need of some tossers.

"I've just been sacked from my job at the picture framers" I said to my friend

"Why's that?" he asked

"They said I cut too many corners" I replied
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick....good luck today.

Wow...feeling extremely lonely tonight. Don't know where that's coming from except maybe an exhausting workday....plate was filled with extra work from vacationing building super, boss who has no idea what happens in his building on a day to day bases...younger son back from Dad visit which was not good etc etc etc. Taking awhile to unwind....going to curl up with a book and not set my alarm for the morning. When I'm ready I'll go in.

Don't feel as lonely now after talking to you all.....thanks for that....:smile:PPQP

Comment

See you later, early bird Mick.

Hey PQ, glad you're granting yourself freedom from the alarm in the morning. It's a nice gift.
      Just turning in myself after watching a couple of cute movies. Nothing new, both from the public library.
      Sam, yes there's plenty of sadness in rescue. I just try to focus on the happy endings, and the things that I CAN do to make a difference.

Comment

hey PPQ,hope you feel better today,lie in is just what you need,I'm trying to let other people's stuff wash over me - not always successfully I may add!Your boss sounds like a bit of an arse if you don't mind me saying.

Pie - I would love to do cat rescue but am too soft hearted and would end up one of those old ladies who gets her 300 cats removed.I did think about volunteering at a shelter to look after them at the weekend, or a food bank.We shall see.I had all these plans when I quit rollerderby and I'm exercising regularly,be good to add one new thing in by the end of the year.
        Happy Wednesday everyone,new person starts today and can see I've missed a call from staff who is sick a lot so she may well be sick today.Breathe, just done my 15 minute meditation.
        one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Wishing you good luck today Mick

PQ, I hope your day is an easy one. You don't need any extra stress, you already have plenty. Don't forget you can always count on your tribe here :hug:

Hi there Pie!
          What exciting stuff are you planning today?

bear, remember not to worry about stuff ahead of time. We can't control what other people are going to do or not do. I took a whole lot of pressure off of myself by concentrating on what I could do

Greetings to the rest of the crew, have a great AF day everyone. I will checjk in later.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning everyone... decided to hurt my back last night while doing absolutely nothing. What's up with that. I hope the kinks work out cause I don't have time for that BS!! I HAVE to get into my bees today and take out the mite strips placed in a week ago. New stuff to me but it has been around for awhile. It kills the varroa mite. It is a high concentrate of formic acid so it is deemed "organic". Only suppose to be on for 7 days. It hasn't rained here forever but today... well maybe. The sooner I get it done the better

wow Mick, you're out to get that worm for sure! Like the headlines joke. Hope your day is a good one

Pie, what's in store for today? The Mrs and I don't have TV connection so we watch the movies as well. Lately though, she watches and I retreat to another room. She was given the Downtown Abbey series and though I enjoy looking at the scenery, I need resolution in plots and that dern thing never resolves. Endless drama... give me a 3 Stooges short or the Marx Bros. and I'm in heaven.

PQ, glad you felt a little better by the end of your post. I was just realizing that looks like folks were here quite early in the morning for the US as well as over yondur.

Lav, yes the chickens are definitely on strike!! And I have a couple that like to eat eggs as well.

Well off to suit up and spasm out!!
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, just popping in to say hi,will post properly after work
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm working! Well, on lunch break at the moment, but elated to have snagged a paying gig for the day.

Sorry to hear about your back, Sam.

Hello Bear, Lav, Pauly etal.
                PQ, have you wandered into work yet?

Comment

Woo-hoo Pie,a paying gig is a good gig said I'd post properly after work but I'm too stuffed up to think straight, grrr,my only savior is knowing that its not just me a ton of customers have the same thing,stupid wind blowing something around, hope our Det checks in
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
                    PQ, have you wandered into work yet?
                    LOL...forgot to tell my body clock that I turned off the alarm clock. Well done on getting a paying gig for today. Anything in place for tomorrow?

Lav...it's amazing how posting just made me feel better. No wonder some of you have been around for eons. LOL

Sam...now why would you decide to hurt your back? Hope it got better. Did you get to the bee chore? I actually posted before going to bed, just knew Mick would start an early thread.

Pauly...hope you get through this latest allergy bout soon. I hope Det checks in soon too. My thoughts are he's resting and recovering.

I did have a good day, very busy in the morning with the start of the new fiscal year. I did manage to get some bridge in this afternoon, did that instead of the event board. Just felt like the right thing to do. The board will be there tomorrow but my bridge buddies won't. Easy dinner, brought home KFC, and looking forward to a peaceful evening, early bed and book. Hope everyone has a restful night too.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

yep, alive and getting some strength back happy to say. PPQ, sometimes we just need a good comedy and wind down. i have to remember
                      to enjoy my 'rat park' to use a line from that TED talk.

have my niece at home visiting which is nice, haven't seen her in ages and she's a sweet kid. better go make some dinner

be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X