Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January, alcohol free, Army style 2017.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Just sitting in here in the mothers, all quite out, Just got back since this morning :-) had a good day.

Comment

Booze free Januaree?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I love the AAA! Why not make it a standing thread instead of monthly as well!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

AAA not bad, what's it stand for ?

Not bad idea either for a standing thread, but then we stuck with the same name, God remember the days when we had a daily thread, then everyone got cured and it closed up lol lol lol

Comment

Irish sense of humour abcowboy :-)

Comment

JC came up with it mario, Army Against Alcohol!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yea sounds ok to me, sounds catchy to,

I go for this .but the gentleman that I am I shall leave it up to the ladies to choose.

Comment

I agree mario!

Comment

Join the Army Against Alcohol - January '17

Last edited by satz123; December 31, 2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                        AAA not bad, what's it stand for ?

Not bad idea either for a standing thread, but then we stuck with the same name, God remember the days when we had a daily thread, then everyone got cured and it closed up lol lol lol
                        haha.. sure we're all cured!

I didnt realise that the lingo was confusing, well not much- Just as well there are no accents on top of that!! Youd have to lip read that Starty one (Im joking!) I am very impressed with you and your leaba Pauly!

Long standing thread is a good idea, for 2017? Thumbs up for the Army Against Alcohol. All welcome :lemo:
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                          Join the Army Against Alcohol - January '17
                          Oh god PANIC, we have only 58 minutes left. YES, thats brilliant.

Comment

Yeah I din't think we were that bad Mers :egad:
                            I think we understand the US turn of phrase because we are exposed to it a lot with TV News & shows.
                            They not so much ours.....
                            But we'll learn them :haha:

We have Pauly saying 'leaba' over there already :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              But we'll learn them :haha:

How come you didnt get dragged off to be a sardine in a pub tonight?
                              Lashing out too..

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post

How come you didnt get dragged off to be a sardine in a pub tonight?
                                Lashing out too..

Comment

Working...
                                X