Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't have my web-ordered Topa because I'm in Canada

Hi,
    I just received a letter from Health Canada, our governing agency for health products. My Topa was turned back at the border because it is a prescription drug and I can't have it without a prescription from my Dr. I just made an appointment with my Dr. for next week. He is a good guy and I know he will give me Topa and say it is for migraines or some other legitimate reason. What is annoying is that this company took my money. The other site that everyone else gets their Topa from stopped me during the ordering process, saying that they could not send it to me here in Canada. I will get my money back though because our credit card companies here make the supplier prove that I received the goods, and I didn't.
    So, I will wait until next week. It seems like I've been waiting for months. I HATE sitting here drinking while I wait but that's how it is. I don't give up very easily so I will be a moderator ONE DAY. :
    Have any other Canadians had success getting Topa from a web site?? Not that it matters anymore.
    CB

Re I cant have my web ordered topa because i am in Canada

Hi CB
    Yup, same with me. Can't order it online. I just hope my Dr will give it to me.
    Best of luck in beautiful Vancouver
    Jen

Comment

Re: Re I cant have my web ordered topa because i am in Canad

Jen and CB,
      Check your ez's.
      Bec

Comment

That totally sucks!

Comment

Hey babyrichgirl,
          You are from Ontario eh? Cool. I just read some old post from you. I left for awhile and I guess I'm back on this site : .....
          I have been on Georgian Bay sailing with friends and, well, when you are born in Toronto, you just go up there every long weekend in the summer.
          Anyway, I'm glad I read a little about you and are you on Topa yet???
          CB

Comment

Not yet I keep hoping it will drop from the sky. One Dr. turned me down. So now I am scared to go to someone else I don't know. I am major doctorphobic to begin with. I have a cottage on Georgian Bay I love it. I was going to order on line but most of the sites won't ship to Canada so I knew big problem. And you...you came back?

Comment

Working...
            X