Favorite mixer for All One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite mixer for the All One? I've tried OJ and Tomato Juice and Apple Juice. So far...OJ wins hands down.

OJ and pink grapefruit juice - half and half.
    Then I let it sit for a day in the fridge to reduce the yucky crunchies.
    Whoof.

Comment

I use a light oj and add a protien mix as well and make a meal out of it!

Comment

Tomato juice and mix with hand-held blender! I like the idea of the protein mix, too, Donna. Good way to get a good breakfast. I'll look into that one, gotta go to the vitamin store today anyway!

Comment

It's called WHEY Protein by Jay Robb's. I buy the vanilla. My vitamin guy said it is the best one on the market FYI.

Comment

oh I hate those crunchies!!!:x Just tried the tomato juice today...too thick for me...Maybe I didn't mix it enough.

I love spicy. Thought about tryin spicy V8 w/o the vodka of course!:rolleyes

Comment

v 8

i tried cranberry juice ...yuck!...i'm loving V8 right now but with 3/4 of the mixing tumbler filled up that came with the all in one....yummy way to start the day...red

Comment

Crunchies

I crunch on the crunchies! I figure I'll beat them at their sick little game:evil

Kathy

Comment

Diet V8 Splash (10 calories per 8 ounces) in Berry Blend. I use the All One shaker with a couple ice cubes and try to drink within a couple minutes after shaking it all up.

Comment

That was really funny Kathy.

Comment

Thanks, Helen I just bought some protein powder, but not in vanilla, like Donna, but neutral flavored. Vanilla sounds gross with tomato juice! Will make it my breakfast, too!

Kathy:rollin

PS: Talk about sick. I think I have posted more than anyone on this site. It's kind of embarrassing

Comment

Lots of calories in those mixers ladies !

Look at the label on your favorite mixers. OJ, Cranberry, V8.

Try Donna's suggestion flavored whey, water and all-one.

Add a little psycillium for fiber and your good till noon.

Throw the damn shaker away and use a blender. Grit free and satisfying.

Dug

Comment

Having Dug on the abs board for a month in May knocked all all our butts in shape!! LOL!! :lol Thanks Dug!!

Donna

Comment

Geez Dug! We have to have a FEW calories to survive!! Don't we, pulllezzzzeee???? Pretty please?:rollin

Comment

I am looking for low calorie ideas, anyone have some? But, not just water.

Comment

Working...
                              X