X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice?

Hi guys
    Here is what I have so far
    1) Khudzu (Have not noticed much of a difference)
    2) The book - its good
    3) Waiting for CDs
    4) Waiting for L-Glut
    Have not gotten Topa yet.
    Have not gotten any of hte other supps.
    In other people's opinions - if I JUST have the L-Glut and Khudzu (plus CDs and book), would this be effective in curbing cravings etc or are the topa and other supplements crucial? I know I have kind of asked these questions before but I wanted everyone to know exactly what I have been doing. Very little difference with the Khudzu but still don't have the L-Glut so I am wondering if that will help. Any advice?
    Thanks
    Jen

Advice?

Jen, I truly believe the topa has been a huge life changing tool for me. But I do notice a difference also with taking the Lglut as well. So why not go ahead & get it? I got mine at the local drugstore, & I live in a very small community, it only cost $8.59 for 100 caps. Good Luck! Hugs Judie

Comment

Advice?

Hi Jen,

I agree with Judie. If you are waiting for a shipment, you could pick up a small bottle in the mean time. Are you planning on trying the topa?

Donna

Comment

Advice?

I definitely want to try the topa but I have had some trouble getting it ni Canada. I however, have made an appointment with my MD to see if I can get it through the migraine route. I think I will pick up a small bottle of the L-Glut in the meantime.
        Thanks!
        jen

Comment

Advice?

HI seeking,
          We are all made up of such different ingredients (we are wired differently as someone on this site has put it), that one supp may be effective on one person, but not on the other. I found one Kudzu per day put me in the greatest mood that I could go off my antidepressants without any problem. I also found that my sex drive increased. I think we need to kind of experiment up and down with the supps to see what works best. I just found out that I can't get my Topa, it was turned back at the border so I'm doing the Dr. route as well. I should have done this in the first place but lesson learned.
          Good luck with the program.
          CB

Comment

Advice?

From my reading & also personal experience topa is much much stronger in curbing craving than kudzu or L-gutamine. I believe the most effective approach to the whole thing is recommended in the MWO book -- that is a fully integrated program with the supps, topa & CDs with topa at the heart of it. But everyone reacts differently to the topa so seems one has to experiement a bit over time with it. But important to start out slow with dosage as stated in the book. Also I really think important to work with a doc. If you have had migraines that is cool -- but really it will be confidential with your doctor & probably not as bad as you think to confide. It is so commom. Good luck. Sounds like you are committed. Great!!

I had history of migraines so my doc put that down on paper but now it is on my record "to stop alcohol" & I am fine with it -- very common -- no biggie.

Comment

Working...
            X