• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Kid

Hi
    I'm a new kid.
    I'm looking for moderate drinkers.
    I like to drink. I like the way it makes me feel.
    I drink too much.

New Kid

Hi Big Z! and :welcome:

I'd say you have a LOT in common with a bunch of us here. That's probably how we all ended up finding this place! Liking the way drinking makes us feel...
    There's no doubt I enjoy having my beer. But I know I have to be VERY VIGILANT and mindful about it when I'm drinking. No more straight shots of cuervo...like I used to do... but at least I can enjoy a few glasses of wine or beer without feeling like a "hopeless bumm" in need of a meeting...
    I've tried just about everything there is as far as re-hab, (in -patient, out-patient, impatient... you name it...AA...)

THIS WORKS! FOR ME! And apparently for quite a few of us! Welcome aboard! Glad you found us!
    Big Hugs,
    Judie

Have you read RJ's book? Keep reading & posting here, as well.
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

New Kid

Hey Jude!... (I couldn't resist)

Thanks.

Well at least I think I'm getting strated.

P.S. Navigating this site takes some learnin'

Comment

New Kid

Greetings and welcome, I am new too and LOVE BEER, where abouts in the world are you???
        Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

New Kid

Welcome new kid. I'm sort of new. I've been working the program for a few months, but just started the "posting" thing. I'm w/ St. Jude. I like my beer or wine, but have learned to say no when the shots come out. All the hard liquor is gone from the house so there is no temptation. If we're going to have friends over who don't like beer or wine, the leftover Capt Morgan or Cuervo just have to go home w/ someone else.

Comment

Working...
          X