Women only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women only

Silly Question but is this program for women only? All of the posts I have read are from women.

Women only

Skipp,

Hi, There are some men here also although there are more women. I do believe that is because women like to talk (chat) more then men! Keep reading and posting and you will find some guys on this site...but we ladies will chat with any and all !

Welcome!
    ~Tammie

Comment

Women only

thanks

Thanks Tammie,

This looks like it might be a really good thing for me.

Peter

Comment

Women only

Re: thanks

Yes Peter....chat chat chat....that's us girls for ya!!! You know....Admin should start a section "for the men out there" That might be helpful getting the guys on the same page!!

hope

Comment

Women only

Hi, Peter. I am Cathy. My partner Scott and I are both starting the program. He feels, as you do, and legitimately, that there are not enough men on this board. I agree. Having said that, we've only been on-board for about 3 weeks (or 2 1/2) whatever - and perhaps, you've got another men's group .one idea is, RJ, please RJ, you've got a good program going on here - let's reach out to the men, too. Cathy

Comment

Women only

Cathy,

Why don't you send RJ and ezmail and ask her? She's pretty open to new ideas...The only problem is that it couldn't be a "closed" forum, so the guys would have to put up with us popping with our two cents'!!!!:rollin

Kathy

Comment

Women only

Women only

Hi Peter

There are quite a few men on here now. I have only been here a week, but have ben so inspired by the people on here, specially the ladies. If you need a chat, anythime, except when I am asleep

good luck

kirky

Comment

Women only

Hey Kirky why don't you get registered ? so you can get into the chat &EZ people directly w/questions... It only took m about 3 mo!! Ha!:lol Hugs , Judie Still can't type to sav my life!... see?:rollin

Comment

Working...
                X