Small victory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small victory!

Just a quick note to share a minor success! Last night was the first night that I felt any different after significant kudzu and minimal topa. I measured my drinks with a shot glass (a habit long gone until very recently!) and at 5 drinks I literally did not want any more. Now, I know 5 is no small number for some people, but for me on a Friday night it's pretty damn good. But the really great part wasn't the number so much as not wanting more. Anyway, I'm off to the P.O. to pick up the other supps I ordered, but I just wanted to share.
    Being is harder than doing ... unless the thing you're doing is being sober!

Small victory!

Zenvalentine that is awesome news!! I bet you feel like a million about that. I know what you mean about what is "a lot" to someone else being "good job" for others. I must have been a sailor in my previous life! ( just going by that old saying, not dissing any actual sailors!)

I will be interested to hear more as you add the supplements, etc. etc.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Small victory!

Well done Zenvalentine

Certainly a step in the right direction. Keep making them and you will get there (wherever you want to be!)

I cannot believe how good the Kudzu is at stopping the cravings and making me just sip my wine - 1 glass last 4 hours last night (my first day on the programme & without the topa yet). Prior to this I would have been finishing my second bottle.....

Keep it up.

K-M

:new:

Comment

Small victory!

Yes, I was wondering if it was the Kudzu more than the Topa since I am still on 25 mg Topa. I also take Wellbutrin, though, so I'm not sure if that ramps up the Topa. I've seen a few things about Wellbutrin on the boards but I'm still not sure what to expect in terms of interactions. I do know I'm already feeling tired. Anyone out there take a high dose of Wellbutrin (I'm on 350 mg) and have experience with Topa?

Thanks!
        Being is harder than doing ... unless the thing you're doing is being sober!

Comment

Small victory!

Well done Zen,
          The Kudzu was always done wonders for me whether I've been on Topa or not. I also take the L Glut with both.

Good luck!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X