looking for site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for site

when searching this site in the past there was a posting about another site. something like slaying the monster or demon. it was regarding alcoholism and just quiting. not counting days sober. just telling yourself you'll never drink again. it was really interesting but i cant seem to find it.

looking for site

Hi Amy,

I don't remember that post, but I think it might be Rational Recovery - fits the description anyway. I read part of his book a while back, and that is the basic theory. He's got some really interesting things to say, it's definitely worth checking out, and it works for a lot of people. The website is probably rationalrecovery.com or something like that. Good Luck!

Deirdre

Comment

looking for site

Actually, I was curious and I looked this site up. It's really interesting - I would encourage anyone to read it and I would like to know people's thoughts.www.
      Cheers
      Jen

Comment

looking for site

I just finished reading the material on that site and may order the book. It is an interesting approach, but one that will likely not appeal to people on MWO who are looking to moderate. It is something I need to think about. I have been struggling with the concept of why I continue to feel the need to drink (now or in the future) when I know how destructive it is.

Comment

looking for site

yeah...I read about that a coupe years ago. It made real sense but I couldn't get in to it cause my cravings were just too strong to not listen to my addictive voice. Anyway. Now I think I could put that program into place and tell that voice to shut up.

After reading and working the study guide for "Battlefields of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer I'm convinced that voice is really the Father of all lies...the one who works slowly and patiently to destroy each of us and steal our joy...satan...I won't let him in anymore and the hypton CD's have just prove to be a more powerful way for me to reclaim my mind and rebuild the damage he did there for soooo many years!

All of these things have worked so sell together for me. It's well worth the read!

Hope

Comment

looking for site

Can anyone please provide the complete website? I need all the help I can get :evil

Comment

looking for site

Hi
              www.rational.org
              Cheers
              Jen

Comment

Working...
              X