Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hi, I've been lurking for about a week and a half. I quit drinking on July 4th, So I have about 11 days sober. I'm using the l-glutamine which seems to help and the kudzu, with vitamin supplements. I feel good, of course I'm having alot of the symptons like absent mindedness and headaches. I can identify with all of the posts I have read. I have learned quite abit from the posts on this forum and I hope to be a positive contributor to the forum.

Have a great day,

Mary

:new:
    ?Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.?

Mahatma Gandhi

Introducing myself

Awesome and Welcome!!

Mary,

AF for 11 days!! :goodjob:

Welcome to this wonderful site and keep posting.

Do whatever you need to do to keep on going!!

We are glad to have you around!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Introducing myself

congratulations 11 days is brill, from what ive read the headaches shud go after your body gets used to it, ut i dont really no, just wanted to say hi an well done xx
      if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

Introducing myself

:welcome: Mary,

Well done on 11 days af. See you around,

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

Introducing myself

Welcome Mary! Congrats on making it to day 11. Continue to take "one day at a time". The longer you go, the better you will feel. Similiar to you, July 3rd marks my first day of quitting drinking. I feel great, other than waking up with a bit of a headache every morning. I'm taking Campral (2 pills, 3x's a day). It makes me drowsy and takes time for me to shake the cobwebs out of my head when I wake up every morning. I'm hanging in there because I know these symptoms will pass. Best of luck to you. Keep posting. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing. -Reenie
          September 23, 2011

Comment

Introducing myself

Welcome Mary,
            Wow, 11 days. Good job!
            bird

Comment

Introducing myself

Welcome Mary!!

Congratulations on 11 AF days!! That rocks. Thankfully I haven't had the headaches, but I totally and completely feel your pain on the "absent mindedness" front. I can't wait for that to go away.

Hope you will keep comin' back and share the journey.

DG
              Day 5 AF * * * * *
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X