Strange time of night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange time of night

I've been here for about 25 mins. and find myself the only person on the boards.

It's like walking around a museum at midnight. I think I'll just go and check out old King Tut's undergarments.

Is anybody awake at this time? Sh*t ... it's 6.40pm here - surely we haven't all gone bye-byes???? ... or have we?

Where - oh where - are my brothers and sisters when I need them most? There must be an "awake" person - somewhere...

Sorry - just being self-indulgent - wouldn't mind a bit of a gibber to keep myself from pouring a serious libation.

Ok. I can wait....

Tawny

Strange time of night

Hi Ms. Frog....

I just had to get up and see my husband off to the aiport. Now I'm wide awake and it is only 4:45 a.m. here. Just checked in and saw your post. I feel the same way! I just jumped in chat for a few minutes to see if you'll be there.... could use a little humor about now!!

Allie

Comment

Strange time of night

Hey Tawny!

I wish I could have been there to chat with you. I remember the night you talked me down from being very upset at just about that hour! Sorry I couldn't have kept you a little company last night! I like your analogy about being a lone in a museum--captures the feeling very well!

Take care!
      Kathy

Comment

Working...
      X