Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is falling asleep during the CD's normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been listening to the CD's as prescribed but I dont think I have ever got thru any of them without falling asleep! Is this normal?

I have tried them at various times of the day/night and always end up well rested but I am not sure I am getting out of them what I am supposed to be.

Any tips, thoughts, suggestions?

Hi Pinkie,

I always fall to sleep too, but they still seem to work ......

Sorry if that doesn't help much ....

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I fall asleep often.
      It's just so relaxing....and effective.

Comment

Hi Pinkie,

I don't think I have ever made it through without falling asleep. That is why I always used them at night! Come to think of it, going back to the CDs might really help me out now that my sleep schedule is all out of whack! Time to dig them out again!

Have a verrry nice day one and all,
        Pans

Comment

Yes I always fall asleep too. That's fine!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

oh good, glad to hear that I am normal in some obscure kind of way! lol I was hoping that I was just in a very deep hypnotic state...hey, maybe we are!?!

Comment

well, I do fall asleep to them, too, but then awake when they are finished only to find it is hard to sleep again. Anyway, yeh you are probably as normal as any of us, ha ha, and yeh I think in a hypnotic state as well. i'm a real sceptic but think there might be something there.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I have the same problem as beatle. The tapes actually work on the subconscious mind,
                so even asleep the message gets through.

Comment

I try to do them in the day, on days when my work schedule allows it. If I listen to them anytime past 8 pm, I'll fall asleep for sure. Strangely, it hasn't ruined my sleep when I've done this.
                  "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

It's ok your still getting a sublimital message. Your subcussion is absorbing it & really that's probably better. IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Paula and IAD - you beat me to it !

Ditto what they say !

Good Luck

Diamond
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                      X