Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sent an email to Oprah...Just to enlighten her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should ALL enlighten her about the MWO program...It really has saved me because I would have NEVER gone to AA or Rehab. I thank God every day that I am here with all of you!! I wonder how many other's are out there suffering in silence as I was, as maybe you were also! I was stunned when I found out this program exsisted when I had looked for so long for something just like this.:eek

Each of us should email her! Just think how many could be helped. Especially like the girl on the show the other day, "Lillian". She did NOT look like an AA kinda gal! :rolleyes

Love to all!!!
    Hope

thats a great idea

hope that is a great idea..is there a place to email her on her website? red

Comment

Re: thats a great idea

www.oprah.com

There is a box that says "Be on the Show Find out What We're Working on. Share Your Story" Click that Link

Then click the link under regular features: "We want your show ideas"

That's It!

BTW..how's it gint Red....sound's like you had w great Friday night! I'm so happy for you!

Hope

Comment

will do

i'll email for sure......dont know if i would ever go on TV though...but would love to get the program out there but I just couldn't...would you go on?....Is that crazy....i'm such a scaredy cat...red

Comment

Re: will do

You're kidding, right?

Comment

Working...
          X