Attesting to the Supps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attesting to the Supps

I wanted to let others know my reactions to the supplements.

I cannot take the ALLONE because it is very difficult to pack in a suitcase, it takes up an awful lot of space, and is difficult to then find something to mix with in the hotel room, so I do a good multi-vitamin and the separate aminos.

However, I do the rest of the supplements as suggested by RJ. (Plus I add the sublingual B-12 required by all gastric-bypass patients)

Even before I started really moderating and even being able to go AF, I started doing the supps.

I can tell you - and considering I am gastric-bypass -- supps are extremely important for me, they have made a WORLD of difference. Suddenly, I am no longer bruising as easily (for a while, my legs were covered with bruises that were not explained by blackouts and accidents) , nicks and scratches from the dog are healing much faster and I haven't had one get infected in a couple weeks, and in general I am feeling much better. These are tangible evidence of better health.

I am hoping "innards" are responding as well.

Just wanted to throw my two cents in, for whatever they are worth.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Attesting to the Supps

Thanks, that's very interesting.

I also don't use the MWO supps but think that the supps I do use (mostly as suggested by MWO) help me too-- I don't have "proof" except feeling generally better and more able to handle being AF. I'm a believer.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
    X