30 Days Thanks !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days Thanks !!!

Thanks to Everyone at MWO !! I am just finishing 30 Days AF !! Never thought it would have been possible 3 months ago when I found this site. At that time I had been drinking morning, noon and night for about a year. I lurked for a while then ordered the whole program, hook, line and sinker !! I started running again every day, which I also gave up a year ago and am eating right again. I have lost 8 lbs (with many more to go..all gained last year...yes a bad year !!!). Although I am not much of an extrovert (apparently not even anonymously via the WEB) I have read and learned something from each and every one of your posts. So a BIG THANK YOU to my cyber friends here at MWO. I plan to be around for a long time. A special thanks to Kitty who blazed the trail one day ahead of me so I wouldn't get lost !!! LOL !!!

And another special THANKS to Uli, Luc, Sweet Cheeks and Cindi and the rest of the gang for their warm welcome to their "Going for a month AF" thread in Just Starting Out !!! Couldn't have done it without you (still owe you a recipie !!!)

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
    Lilac

30 Days Thanks !!!

Lilac that is AWESOME!!!!! Keep at it!!! So glad you are here.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

Lilac, that is so great. What an achievement.

Thanks for sharing.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

I'm so proud of you Lilac - you've really turned your life around. It's a pleasure to be your on-line buddy.

I'm at the faltering stage, but I just need to focus and be strong. You guys are such an inspiration to keep going; it's great.

Sweet
        xx:goodjob:

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

Congratulations Lilac! 30 days... Awsome!
          September 23, 2011

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

Lilac:
            You're an inspiration! You are the kind of example that:
            -keeps me going.
            -gives me hope.
            -prevents me from slipping.
            -makes me realize that I can do it too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

Congratulations!!! 30 days is fantastic! It is an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work. I wish I could get my act together but at least I know it CAN be done... Good Job!!:goodjob:

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

Brilliant lilaclover,
                I'm very pleased for you.

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

CONGRATULATIONS LILAC!!! :yougo: :band2: :kudos: You are Da Bomb!! Your story is so absolutely encouraging. Thanks for showing all of us who are behind you on this yellow brick road that we can all get where you are. Then we can just keep following your shining light.

I hope you are doing something REALLY special for yourself today.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (Lilac's gold stars)

DG
                  Day 9 AF * * * * * * * * *
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

30 Days Thanks !!!

Lilac, outstanding!!!! Congratulations.

Uli

Comment

Working...
                    X