Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light Blue today, yay!

Good Morning everyone!

Yep, today started off better than any other day. I can see a little light shining at the end of my dark tunnel and it gives me hope. Have no reason really, I just woke up without tears today, and GOT UP. Lately, I would still be wallowing in my bed at this time (9:03 am).n I was up at 8!!

I'm downloading the book today- my partner gave me the credit card for it ( I have no money-no job!) I really think it'll spur me on a bit more. I haven't stayed sober this week, I have only had one night of heavy drinking (with the usual blank) which is better than usual, but not what I'm aiming for.

All in all I feel a little more confident about life and am sure I can hit the job market with vengeance in the new week. Am going to try and forget that I wasted another week and just go forward! Just have to make sure I don't get wasted on the weekend, it really effects my monday mood!

Yes people, I am a bit of an emotional yo yo, one day down, next day up. Just want to try a gradual slope please sir!

HEY! WHERE IS RACHEL AGAIN? I"M A BIT WORRIED.
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Light Blue today, yay!

I am so glad you are feeling better.

That's what I did - took it one day ata time. That way you will get there.

Good Luck

Diamond
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Light Blue today, yay!

go get 'em.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Light Blue today, yay!

Good to hear from you - upbeat, energetic and ready to go! Hope it continues a good day for you - and in to tomorrow - one day at a time!
        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
        Goals:
        Days 1-7 DONE
        Days 8-14 DONE
        Days 15-21 DONE
        30 days DONE
        60 days
        100 days

Comment

Light Blue today, yay!

Hi Deilight!! Glad you are having (had??) a good day. I need to study up and get a better handle on international time zones!!

I'm glad your Other is loaning you the $ to buy the book. It has certainly given me hope in a HUGE way. Of course the book alone isn't what does it - at least in my opinion. It's the MWO program that works - however you tailor it to your needs. I'm doing the full supplement program (and ordered everything from MWO - quality does vary greatly in the supplements racket). I am also doing the CD hypnosis program which REALLY really helps. I can't believe I am 10 days alcohol free - that's a first in probably 30 years. I'm not saying it's a cake walk, but 1) I want to be AF REALLY bad and I think that's important no matter what program you try and 2) the MWO program WORKS and is taking the edge off - making this WAY easier than I ever imagined it would be.

If your Other sees fit to help you by purchasing the supplements and maybe even the hypno, I would go for it. Mean time, check out Catt's thread (42Cat I think) about the Kudzu. That's another supplement where quality seems to vary a lot, so either get it here or check around the site to make sure you are getting a reputable brand. But from reading it seems like if you can only do ONE thing - the Kudzu and maybe some L-Glutamine to go with it might be a good choice.

I'm sure the longer termers will have better advice than me. I'm just still amazed at the MWO program. Never in my wildest dreams......

Best wishes and I'm glad to see you post chipper. Positive Mental Attitude is something else I strongly believe in.

DG
          Day 10 AF * * * * * * * * * *
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X