Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at all these new names!

hey everyone.

i,ve just returned to the board after a couple of weeks and was surprised to see all these new people!

when i registered i think i was number 500! now there's nearly 700! looks like this place is really starting to take off now which can only be a good thing eh. i know when i first came on here i found so many people who welcomed me in and actually wanted to help. so to all newbies here, myself included!(who is still a newbie!) stick with it and i know that you will find good people who can offer you advice....and support if you need it.

best wishes to everyone.

bye for now. lj.

Welcome Back LJ! You've been missed! It's good to hear from you again! Let us know how you've been doing! It is amazing how many new members there are--it's getting hard to keep everyone straight!

Kathy

Comment

hi kathy and thanks!

i don't believe that i've been missed though!

i'm pretty much in the same rut as i was in a few weeks ago, as usual when there is something you wan't to do, i:e cut down on the drinking, something always pops up and stops you from doing it!>:

apart from the absolute nightmare that is my workplace, everything is pretty cool.

its good to come back here though!

all the best. lj

Comment

Hey Lee,

We all have our ups and downs. Many people have been on the board for a while before they got their act together, I can name a few, but I don't name names!:lol I think the important thing is similar to AA, "keep coming back". We are all in different stages of our journey--some people come here and just take off--they were just READY to go. Others just have to struggle for a while, even a long time before they get it right. I'm somewhere in between. I do good for a while, then not so great, then I pull myself together again.

I'm just glad you're back. I worry about people who are here for a bit and are in bad shape, then just disappear. That is scary.

Take care!
        Kathy

Comment

Working...
        X