GABA how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GABA how much?

I have GABA, its 750mg per cap, how much do you all take for the calming effect or for cravings?:thanks:
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

GABA how much?

Thanks for asking that TIT. I want to know too. I am on a renewed supplement effort, as I know that is one of the key components of success. I do not want to take GABA prior to exercise though- it might mellow me out. Ya think?

Comment

GABA how much?

That's what I was wondering also, when do you take it, I don't want to fall off the threadmill!
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

GABA how much?

I found this to be extremely informative. Towards the middle there is a big part on GABA.

Colums, June 2005
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

GABA how much?

That article was great lushy. Thank you.

Comment

GABA how much?

very very interesting article. thanks. but still not sure how much GABA. Also, is that the same as L glutamine? Or do you take both at the same time?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

GABA how much?

Hi, I haven't posted in a long time I know...Lushy that article was great. How do we get the rest of it (Parts II and III)?
              "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Comment

GABA how much?

I follow the updated MWO nutrition guidelines which can be found here: http://www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf

For the GABA, it recommends 750mg in the morning (during or after b-fast). I can tell you for sure that it has never made me tired. I can't tolerate anything that makes me tired. And, I work out 3x per week right after taking it. So, I wouldn't worry that it will make you tired. I think it is really just a mood stabilizer (not sedation).

By the way, I also took the Calms Forte at all the recommended times (several times during the day) and that never made me tired either. I stopped taking it, though, because I ran out and I understand that is mainly for withdrawal (which I feel I am safely past now).

I kept up w/the GABA, though, because I figure I can use all the mood stabilization I can get! :H I definitely feel less stressed. Don't know if that is due to the GABA or just getting off the drunk/hungover treadmill, but since my mood is good lately, I just don't want to mess w/it.

Comment

GABA how much?

I take 500g 2 x a day
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

GABA how much?

I have not taken gaba but i take l-glut in pwder form and can also say it never makes me tired. in fact, it makes me energised-- so for those of you who exercise regularly this is good to take shortly before you exercise. what's really good about it is that although it does energise you, it also is calming (mood stabilising) at the same time. Is this how gaba is? I still don't know the difference between the two.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

GABA how much?

I have been wondering this (have same question about GABA for long time now) ..thanks lushy

Comment

Working...
                      X