Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read!!...Should I Email the hypnotherapist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I listened to track 1 & 2 of Hypnotic last night for the first time and then went to sleep about an hour later. I popped in the sleep learning CD and went straight to sleep.

Here's the wierd part....I had a dream of an event that took place 3 years ago at my old home having to do with an awful night when my ex was especially aggressive and crazy.

Here's what actually happened in 2003: Ex was high on about 8 vicadin and vodka. When I got home from work he was convinced that I had been out having an affair and kept accusing me. Then he went out into the cul-de-sac got into his mustang and started racing up and down the street slamming on his brakes doing donuts in the circle. Then he would come in and choke me and pull my hair and call me a whore tell me it is all my fault. Finally one of the neighbors call the sheriff and he was arrested. The deputy had to force his way into our home with his gun drawn and throw him down in the entry hall. He resisted and they wrestled out into the yard. The kids were all screaming and crying. During all that he was yelling and cussing. When he was finally restrained and in the car I was trying to protect him. Never told what he had done to me that night. I worked nonstop to get bail. Never brought it up after he was released and spent 15,000 of my own money for an attorney. The charges were dropped. We had to move. He always said we had to move because it was all my fault. Everything was always my fault.

OK...here's my dream after the Hyptnotic CD's last night...I was sitting in that same exact house but this time with my current BF. I heard screaching tires and looked out the window to see a car coming down the street spinning in circles in the cul-de-sac. Over and over. The neighbors start coming out. I stood up and started repeating over and over "This is not my fault, this is not my fault, this is not my fault, this is not my fault"...then..."I have nothing to do with this"...over and over...and Eric said "No, It is not your fault". I could hear sloshing everytime the car spun around the circle then I started waking up and I realized the sloshing was the sleep CD.

That dream was so vivid...so emotional...could there be a connection to the dream and the CD?

I hope this doesn't sound hokey...I've put off posting it cause I don't want to sound hokey but I can't stop thinking about it.:rolleyes

Wow Hope,

That is intense! I had alot of VERY intense memories when first starting the cds. I am not sure what to tell you here though. After reading your conserns with your current BF and all I just don't what to make of this. I am sure someone with good advice will chime in soon!

Donna

Comment

Sounds very healthy. Like progress.

Comment

Your dream isn't hokey at All!!! In fact, a lot of dreams have images that are disguises for what is going on, Hope, and this dream is just as clear as day! I think it is really pretty exciting!

I think it is related to the hypno, in that the hypno opened up the way to your subconscious so you could have this dream! You are working through the old trauma and declaring quite clearly that it IS NOT YOUR FAULT. You are also feeling more supported by others in your life, including Eric, who agree that it's not your fault.

It's not uncommon for people using the Cd's to have some dreams or flashes from the past at first. If you stick with it, it can be an important part of working through stuff and will add to your recovery!!!

Great work, Hope!!

Hugs,
        Kathy

Comment

Hi Hope:

I agree with Kathy: sounds positive: you're telling yourself it really isn't your fault. Listen to yourself; trust yourself.

Andrew

Comment

Hope, this may be one of those negatives that your let the stream wash away in the second track of the CD. That is my favorite part of the Sleep to Sleep learning. I use this CD more than any of the others. I don't think I have gone to bed one night without it and a Calms Forte tablet since starting the program. I dream, most good, some not so good, but I don't put any stock into them. Hey, Hang in there, you're doing okay. Eliziby

Comment

Oh!! I love that stream too!!! Makes me feel so great! Sometimes I don't want to get out and onto the grass...lol...

I do kinda like layin around in the water though! :lol
              hope

Comment

Working...
              X