Registered user - No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered user - No!

Can anyone tell me how I become a "registered user?" I don't think I'm thick but am finding it hard to work my way around this system!

Registered user - No!

I'm not too good w/the computer myself.. but I think if you go back to the main MWO page(where you posted this mssg)
    near the top of the page you'll see

My Control center/Logout/show all topics/ mark forum read/ search/help

click on "help"
    that should bring you to a page that has a register button to click on. Hope this helps Judie

Comment

Registered user - No!

Did you sign up with a username and a password for a GLOBAL account? When I had a so-called "local" account, I was listed as unregistered.

Ned

Comment

Registered user - No!

re; registered or not

Hi What is the differance beteen registered or not if there any advantage either way??

Comment

Registered user - No!

Re: re; registered or not

Reborn,
          If you are registered, you can get and sent private ezmail messages to other users. You also can only access the chat room if you are registered. It is free to register.

Marcie

Comment

Registered user - No!

Re: re; registered or not

I am registered as a local only this time round coz I was sick of having to say no to all the advertisements every time I logged in. It works for me.

Comment

Registered user - No!

Just trying to become a regisered user!

Finding it difficult to navigate these sites! As if I need these difficulties eh! I'm really hopeful tho that this is helping me.

Comment

Registered user - No!

Re: Just trying to become a regisered user!

evie i know what you mean! it is strange to navigate these pages when you first visit them, i was exactly the same but i stuck with it and i have found a lot of support here.

if you want to register then go to the main mwo page then click on help....at the bottom of the screen you should see register. i can't honestly remember how i did it but i,ve looked into it for you and i think this is the path to take!

good luck.lj

Comment

Working...
                X