June 1st Moderation Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the new leader is (((drumroll..........)))

Our outrageously funny Saint Jude! Judie, as we also know, has her serious side! Known for threatening her husband with 2' X 4's, and keeping us amused with her antics in the Pacific Northwest, also reads daily meditations, kayaks with her dog, and drinks considerably less than she used to drink. She is courageous, empathic, and an all-around wonderful woman.

RJ will be setting up the forum in the next 24 hours so we can get things started!

So, moderators, start getting your moderation plans together!!!

Hugs,
    Kathy

Kathy, Judie,

I'm new to this so I don't know how these events work. Can you give me a brief primer?

I'm sure there are others who will appreciate it too.

Thanks,

Ned

Comment

Hi Ivy & welcome! Well I've pretty much just found out myself that it's gonna be "ME" playing "leader" on the moderation board!!:rolleyes :eek So, I guess I need to get together with RJ!! I'm asuming we'll just keep posting in the same place as wedid the May Moderation.... just below the Abs Event on the opening page. It'll just say June Moderation instead! All are welcome!! Be thinking about what goals you'd like to set for yourself in June...RE:a moderation plan, exercise, definately HUMOR DAILY will be part of it!! :lol Come one ...Come All! The more the merrier!:rollin :hat
      Hugs, Judie aka "Mod woman of June" Ha! aka "Fashion Disastah"

Comment

Judie, ok I'll look for it! YOu are the right woman to lead this.

Catch you later,

Ned

Comment

Hi Ivy,

If you haven't done so already, you could check out the threads for the May Abstinence and May Moderation events. It will give you a chance to see what they are about so that you have an idea. It really is just a bunch of us getting together and having a plan for ourselves, and also offering each other support. Each day can be funny or sad, we share our triumphs and our failures and try to be as honest as we can.

Hugs,
          Kathy

Comment

Oh now you tell me! We have to honest?:rollin Sh*t! HA!

Comment

Hey,

Count me in. I will try to make it to the boards daily. I was thinking about the abs rather than the moderation but abs has kind of worked it's way into my moderation efforts. The one thing I have noticed is I have consciously said yes to overindulging. Having a full conversation in my head on which will make me feel better in the end. I have fallen knowingly. Been away from the boards for a good part of it overwhelmed with deadlines and not going online at home because I have not told my husband.

Since March 27th I have had 2 full weeks of abs and the 7 weeks of moderation, falling 3 times now.

Try to be there more and thanks Judie for doing this!
              Hugs.
              Mary

Comment

Hey MKR,2 full weeks of abs & 7weeks of Mods, how come your not leading up an event?:hat And by the way...Don't thank me yet! I might be "Tar'ed & Feathered" by the end of the week!:rollin It's gonna be an adventure! If nothin else, maybe I'll learn how to type!:lol

Comment

Count me in too, please. So good to see you all and great to have you leading, Judy. Good luck to all. Have to run for work ... hope to catch up with you this evening. Best Cathy

Comment

Hey, folks,
                    I had 2 days of abs, after months of heavy drinking, and today is my 32th anniversary. I'm drinking a very expensive botle of Chardonnay, and plan on being abs again tomorrow. Please think of me tomorrow afternoon around 5:00pm. thanks, Annie

Comment

Hey Anniefofannie!

Enjoy the bubbles before you return to abs!

Kathy

Comment

You are so kind!

Comment

Annie Happy Anniversary!! I've been married 5 years, and it seems like 5 minutes.!! .. ....

underwater....:lol :rollin ... Hugs, Judie

Comment

Working...
                          X