Topa takers-2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa takers-2 questions

Did anyone get a sore throat? If so, how long did it last? I have a sore throat and it's in the literature...well, sore throat is in the literature of side effects for Topa LOL.

Secondly....I am now not as "stupid" on 12.5 mg in AM and 50 mg at 2 PM but still drinking more than I want. I am a little afraid to push it up to 25 in AM and 50 at 2 PM because that is when I was really "stupid" and felt sick but also posted "Topa rocks." I feel like I'm wasting my Topa when I'm drinking. I think I'm gonna go ahead and take 75 mg tomorrow and hope I'm just not too stupid and sore throat goes away soon. Thanks all.

Maggie

Topa takers-2 questions

Are you using the Hypno CD's? I think that is really a major key to this program. Also, I did not get a sore throat. I am taking 25 mg. in the morning and 50 afternoon. Not drinking most days. Some days if we go out to eat I may have 1/2 to 1 glass of wine. That's it. I'm stupid too. But it's way better than having a blackout. I'm kinda ditzi anyway so I just shrug it off and laugh at myself. :lol But that's just my personality anyway. I asked my boyfriend to put the food in the dryer the other day!!! Then when it buzzed....I said "Was that the diaper that just buzzed?":rollin Whatever....we got a good laugh.

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

Hi think i must be strange i am now on week 3 i have upped my topa to 150mg because its doing nothing for me , no side effects, nothing .

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

Hey Maggie!
        I know you are struggling with this... I may up my dosage here too soon... so I'm with ya.
        As for the sore throat, I had cold-like symptoms a couple of times at the beginning, but completely attribute that to being run down and maybe some allergies.
        I don't really think I ever got the "dopa" effect.
        Hope, with the diaper/dryer- too funny! They say that goes away soon, and there are those other supps to counteract that if it gets too annoying.
        Afraid I wasn't too much help. I say go ahead and go up to 75 again. Sounds like you are not getting the miserable sickness as you were last time...
        I have faith we will get there!!!
        Bec

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

I was always a bit ditzy, so I could always laugh off the side effects. The worst was when I have recently had a sinus infection, though, that was really the worst. At 50, I have had frequent *brain farts* anyway, so the topa hasn't made that big of an effect. I haven't had any problems with sore throats or anything like that.

Kathy

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

Oh gee,
            I am STILL waiting for my Topa in the mail. I hope I didn't get ripped off for almost $300!!
            Anyway, I can not be dull in my job. I would rather eat and drink too much than not eat, nor drink if you know what I mean. I am already struggling with my high profile project, let alone if I have to appear "dull" in front of important people who sign my paycheck.
            If anyone else can comment, please calm my fears!!
            Of course I fear not with no topa in my possession. I sent a note tonight to the online distributor asking where is my order that I paid for!!
            CB

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

I used to use the CD's. Not recently. I'll start listening to the shorter versions again. I am going to take 75 today and hope for the best......as far as stupidity goes:hat

I know 75 helps my craving because it did before very well!
              Waiting for Topa arrival is difficult isn't it? It seemed like forever for me too. I think it was two weeks in reality from inhousepharmacy. Thanks all.

Maggie

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

what does topa really do?

I've never taken topa and wondere what does it really do for you? I thought the kudzu was to help with cravings. I just get really anxious in the evening and think a drink or two will calm me so. What do you think?

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

Re: what does topa really do?

I am in week 4, and on 100 mgs of topa, and I can say that it does help with my cravings. When I first sarted the program and on 25 mgs I noticed some help but used more Calms Forte then to help also, now I don't use the Calms Forte since tirating up to higher mgs of the topa. I have read posts of others with good results using topa as well. You should give it a try. It's a good thing. Eliziby

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

I'm 5 weeks in and doing well - I've stuck at 100mg of Topa for now as it seems to be working along with supps. I'm not getting any cravings and have managed to have had a few drinks without going OTT (and this is from someone who drank at least 15 beers a day!). I am getting tingling in my hands/feet - not unbearable, but enough to not want to increase the dosage.

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

hi..will start 2nd wk tomorrow (50mg) had one spell of dizzyness and some sleepy times...but went from 6 drinks to two drinks each night and basically the cravings were mental not physical. buying the supps this week...and some on order. hope it improves. good luck all!

Comment

Topa takers-2 questions

My sore throat is going away. I am not too stupid on 75 mg. I am wanting some wine but not too much. I plan to take 100 mg tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. I think I like to eat and drink more PMS time. I think I'll start a thread about that. It's probably been discussed before but Oh well.

Maggie

Comment

Working...
                        X