lithium orotate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lithium orotate

does anyone know if this needs to be taken regularly for a while to have an effect or if it works right away?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

lithium orotate

Hi beatle, I have been also taking LO for about 12 days now.,.. Not really noticing anything different.. I think we should feel much better within the next 10 days or so... About 3 to 4 weeks.. Keep on taking it... Toughintexas has a thread on it and she takes 3 tablets per day... That is what I'm taking now too... Good Luck ! ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

lithium orotate

well, i ordered what i thought were tabs thru the internet but what came is a nasal spray instead. i don't mind that so much and was so keen on getting going that instead of returning it i started taking it. i don't know what is the right dose, tho, (just following the directions on the bottle) and i don't notice anything even after 2 weeks and the spray is almost gone. it was really expensive so not sure if i should get more or not.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X