Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I survived the beach party!

Hey..
    And thanks to all who I chatted with and supported me with my upcoming challenge tonight... A Party on the Beach with mega-bucks of wine flowing... arggh.

It was amazing what just chatting with you guys, getting solid again on the supps today did for me.

Thanks! I am so glad to be going to bed after one of these family functions on top of things!

I had a few family members just following me around tonight saying... "Wow...you look so good, you just seem so good, what is going on with you?" It was what got me through.. that they NOTICED a difference. I think they are tired of themselves? But anyhow, it was a cummulative affect for sure for me today. Help from following the program -- all the supps ( I think I might have overdosed on those -- kudzu and L-glut), but better that than other things! And the chat today was so encouraging. I just got honest about my fears and got so much encouragment.

Thanks!
    Aliie

did u have any of that good wine?

Comment

Allie!!

This is what I'm thinkin....(always thinkin, you know...)

Each time we do something like that .. go to a party and "hold it together", have people noticing us (my mother in law thread:eek and your people last night), and so on, we are starting to GET IT and relearn that behavior. My previous behavior was to drink to get drunk, even if I TRIED not to. Put to bed early, pretend like I remember in the morning... etc. You know I know you know(snicker).
      I made it through the whole weekend with similar results, as well. Helps to have the MWO chorus logged up there in the old noggin, doesn't it??! Help is good.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooool:hat

Good for you, Allie.
      Love,
      Bec

Comment

Congrats, Allie. Great job! Cathy

Comment

Working...
        X