Sorry about chat last night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about leaving like that I wanted to chat more but I got really sick! I checked my temp and it was 101. On top of which my head start hurting pretty bad.

My own fault.

Life just feels a little out of control now and I'm resorting to an old bad habbit. So I have to completely stop drinking for awhile. I don't think I can do moderate drinking until I get my life together. I'm going to have to check in here more often.

Thanks pansy, I hope I get to chat with all of you soon!

kitkat

I know how you feel. I have the same issue. I cannot moderate; I have to stop completely. Keep hanging in there!
    Rock

Comment

Hi Kitkat,

Don't feel bad, just a reminder that you need to work program before you moderate. you are not the first person to make that mistake and you will not be the last. I made that mistake twice!

So, you need to examine what you need to change. A one day slip is not so bad, but a four day slip can take you right off the track.

Reread the book, buy the supplements (you bought the wine, beer or etc.) and think about topa - if you have insurance. I know things are hard, but drinking will not help solve your problems. Staying sober (for now) and getting better job will help alot. Drinking will not get you those things.

Take care - come back to boards EVERY DAY and check in.
      Pansy

Comment

I agree, I can't moderate either, It's easier for me to just not drink rather than constantly think about managing the drinks.

Dug

Comment

Thanks everyone I'm going to work harder.

kitkat

Comment

Working...
          X