• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone up for a chat or are you all at picnics (eom) 7PM EDT

:eek

Re: anyone up for a chat or are you all at picnics (eom) 7PM

Yeah sure, if you call "running full board with as many plates as you can carry at once", for 8 straight hours (thank God I got to go pee once! & glad I ate that piece of string cheez, for B-fast... before my "memorial Day weekend marathon") "a picnic"...:rollin !( Just wishin I'd started that food fight I was thinkin about.... Oh well there's always tomorro!
    I actually had someone say that their chicken fried steak was kinda cold. He said ... "I dont know how long that was sittin there" As I'm litterally running between tables.. I had to bite my tongue... & not say... "Probably as long as it'll take for you to kiss my A**! " Good thing he caught me in a good mood!

Comment

Judie, sounds like you had a heck of a day! Too funny, though, your comment about the steak. I hope you get to relax today. Maybe we'll catch up in chat room sometime if it is working. I had a devil of a time last night - couldn't see anything, whatever I typed didn't go anywhere ... I lost the whole thread (which was also suddenly too small for me to see). I let it run cuz I wanted to read the thread but it still didn't work this am. HappyCamper was in there when I checked in this AM and I am worried about her; she sounded distressed. I clicked out (and so lost last night's thread) and then right back in and cannot find her. It seems she logged out right after I finally got chat working again. I sure hope she is ok.

Comment

Yah, I hope so too, I just EZ"d her.

I guess 1 B*tchy, old fart one 100 aint too bad, especially when you're laughin all the way to the bank.... besides, he bobably will be nicer next time... if he can still talk (with his burnt tongue, from the microwave'n his steak!:rollin )
        I do get relax at least till 5:00 today, much shorter shift( if I don't get called in sooner, & don't answer the phone):rolleyes

Comment

Working...
        X