Trouble swallowing pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any trouble swallowing the bigger pills or is it just me? I can do the smaller ones, but the evening primrose and the magnesium are huge. I simply could not get the second dose of magnesium down today. What to do?
    Thanks,
    R

I find if I take a "horse pill" with a banana it slides right down! Try it!!

Comment

Can you not cut them in half or crush them between two teaspoons and take with a spoonful of jam like we give to kids ?
      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

wait a while between pills-- and then fill your mouth first with water, then the pill, then a bunch more water and open up the throat. And have a cup ready if you have to throw it up, and try again till you get it down. sucks-- no fun at all.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I have found that if I take my supps with a liquid other than water it helps. Soymilk does the trick for me. Kind of masks the taste/smell, helps them slide down better than plain old water. I don't know why, it just works better for me! Magnesium is a toughie for me too, since it isn't coated.
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

I thought you wrote "I have found that if I take my supps with a liquor other than water it helps"... ha ha gave me a jolt!
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I find it's easier to take any pill with food rather than liquid.....yoghurt, a banana or other fruit are best for me. Mash the fruit up in your mouth, push the pill in the middle and swallow. Good luck!
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
              X