Mindless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindless

I've been taking the topomax for eight months now (3am/3pm) and I am still having problems with mindlessness. My boss has started to notice that I am not doing things the way I use to and I am not paying attention to the details.
    I feel really bad about this. To the point that I want to quit my job because I don't have that drive or enthusiam to work.
    Has anyone else had this symptom or have a way to fight it.

Mindless

How much topa are you taking? And you're taking it @ 3AM & 3 PM? I'm guessing you work a "graveyard" shift somewhere?

Comment

Mindless

yes why are you taking it at those times? Patty

Comment

Mindless

Hi

I understand your problem. Good Q's from the others.
        1)How much are you taking? Of course it affects each one differently .. so research as much as you can I woudl say first.
        2)Do you have the book? Go t he table on how to adjust to Side effects in the back.

I have done these things successfully. Maybe some of them will work for you:

1) Take the WHOLE dosage in the morning & get it over with.
        2) Order the Olmifoln /Adenifil & use it Go online(Took 2.5 wks from Germany)

Unfortunately I have NOT exercised enough & I KNOW that is a IMPORTAQNT. If you are at 8 months you must be at high dose. I would certainly ask around at some old timers about cutting back dosage based on your success at this point etc. I am only at 6 wk & sticking around only 75mg!! -- maybe 100mg because of the dopey affect AND the insomnia so I am struggling with both but not giving up. PS -- dopey affect gone now.

Comment

Mindless

Miss Lo where are you?

Comment

Mindless

Mindless

I'm here,
            thankyou all who replied, I've been sick and now getting better.
            I've been thinking of going off topomax because of this mindless mess. I need my mind back and I hate not being sharpe at work. I feel very guilty for letting my boss down, so I have been beating myself up for the past week.
            Anyway, I can't take the kuduz because of diabiates, that makes it worse.
            Plus I meant I take 3 in the am and 3 before bed. Shows How mindless this stuff makes me. Makes sense to me but not to others.

Comment

Mindless

Miss Lo, How many mg are your tablets?

Comment

Mindless

the usual 25mg. and I finally registered, so have a new user name.

Comment

Working...
                X