Questions about CDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about CDS

Got the book and the CD's, read the book and it is really good- helps me out with the Topa a lot because I was having a little tingling in my hands and feet here and there so i got the grape seed extract.

Here's my question:
    For anyone that has bought the 4 cds were they shrink wrapped or sealed in any way like normal cd's are? Mine were not and the front of the cover has weird bumps and scratches on it like it's been used. I wasn't even sure I wanted them in the first place but now I really don't think I do. Unless everyone tells me they all got them like that I'll listen to them and decide if they are worth keeping. By the way does anyone know if we are even allowed to return them? Thanks, Patty:rolleyes

Questions about CDS

There was another thread about the cd's Patty and RJ assured the person that a return was possible. Mine arrived in pristine condition and I am in HK! BUT ... I don't trust cd's so I made copies immediately in case the first bombed out. We tend to do that with important cd's.

Can't help you with the other stuff coz I am in early days, but from my experience in other fields? I think they are worth a good go.

Comment

Questions about CDS

were they wrapped in plastic?

Comment

Questions about CDS

I ordered the whole set, and they came in a cover like movies do, they weren't wrapped in plastic. The social events cd came in a paper sleeve like you might get a computer program in.

Kathy

Comment

Questions about CDS

Mine were just like yours Kathy in a movie type box. I don't remember if the box was wrapped in plastic or not.

Comment

Questions about CDS

Mine were in the same kind of movie box described above but no shrink wrap. There was some bubble wrap around it though with a piece of tape.

Comment

Questions about CDS

Mine came in a the original hard plastic case with the same cover on front of the case as the front of the CD's. I would return those if I were you. You paid too much for them to get anything less than the best they have. Eliziby

Comment

Questions about CDS

HI, Patty - mine were, as best as I can remember, in a movie-type box as well but I don't believe they had plastic on them. I'll try to see if I still have the box.
                Cathy

Comment

Questions about CDS

I think mine were Not shrink-wrapped. Can't remember price but if you feel not too expensive .....I think worth it, especially the one titled HYPNOSIS and especially HYPNOSIS track 2. Yea -- I'm pretty sure it helped me cement this new phase of my life......

I have listened to quite a few meditiation CDs (been through every religion known to man) and found the sleep tape totally annoying; the ocean sounds nicer. I felt the 1st tape titled CLEARING good & 2nd one good also..

Comment

Working...
                  X