side effects of topa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

side effects of topa?

just about to start taking the medicine...has anyone experienced any problematic side effects? when do you take the pills usually? thanks for the help.

side effects of topa?

Welcome to MWO. Most of us do okay at first and some tirate up quicker than others. You'll have to see for yourself how it goes for you. This is my 3rd week, and I started 75 mgs, and thought, after asking why I was feeling so bad, that I might have to cut back to 50. Come to find out, it was the Calms Forte I was taking during the day that was draging me down. The book had it scheduled with the other sups, and it was too much for me. So you just have to see how you do. Hey, the program works. At least my drinking habit has almost dissapeared. And that's saying a lot. Good Luck, and God Bless. Eliziby

Comment

side effects of topa?

Hi & welcome, Do be careful starting out w/the meds. Follow the titration schedule in the book. I followed my Docs, orders, because I didn't have the book yet, & got pretty whacked out. He put me @ 100 mg right off the bat, & I already take an anti-convulsant...bad idea!
      So do start out slow! Do you have the book? Sorry, I forgot to re-read your post befor reponding...

Comment

Working...
      X