Info, from John Hopkins on cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doesn't mention alcohol but it IS made from sugar!
    :h Nancy
    CANCER CELLS FEED ON:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar
    substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal,Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural
    substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical
    added to make it white in colour.
    Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus.
    By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soya milk cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little
    chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites,
    which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains,seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body
    into an alkaline environment.About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide
    live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance
    growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most
    vegetables including bean sprouts)and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at
    temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine.Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting
    properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled
    water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the
    intestines become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes
    to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence,Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals,
    EFAs etc.) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are
    known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted,
    or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be
    a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have
    a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more
    oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

(PLEASE FORWARD IT TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT)

CANCER UPDATE FROM
    JOHNHOPKINSHOSPITAL , U S - PLEASE READ

1. No plastic containers in micro.

2. No water bottles in freezer.

3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at
    WalterReed
    ArmyMedicalCenter as well.
    Dioxin chemicals causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
    Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
    Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
    Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at
    CastleHospitalolor: black;"> , was on a TV program to explain this
    health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food
    in the microwave using plastic containers.
    This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases
    dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as
    Corning
    Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things
    as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else.
    Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He
    reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper.
    The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in
    the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap
    and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been
    hurt and dance like you do when nobody's watching."
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Yep!!! As a Johns Hopkins cancer patient, 3 yrs. out....wahhhhwhooooo....I've read this sitting in the waiting area.... We eat as much whole, organic food as possible, and nothing "white", and don't even have any refined sugar in the house...but...then ya go overdo it on alcohol, and blow the whole banana....lol... We gotta keep on keeping on for our health and liver sports fans!!!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Wow I am speechless.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Hi

If this was an e mail titled "Cancer Update from John Hopkins"
        they would like you to read this,

The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center At Johns Hopkins

I happen to agree with a lot of what is stated but

Flor-ssence and Essiac are over the counter cancer "cures" and the jury is still out on soy milk.

That's what made me suspicious.

magic xx :schmokin:
        ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
        I am in the next seat.
        My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

SouthernBelle,

I've read what you wrote, and also what Magic wrote, and it may not be put out by John Hopkins, but it is a dietic approach that is used by many herbalists to fight cancer. I know quite a bit about this because my brother in law is in the end stages of stomach cancer, and spent several months following this diet. I am sure it did buy him some time, but by the time he was diagnosed, he was already in bad shape. About the only differences are that he was not to eat ANY foods that had been microwaved. There was no probelm with plastic water bottles, and having read the write up in the site that Magic gave, I am sure the info re plastic bottles, etc., is correct.

Because of his having cancer, I have been doing quite a bit of reading. Alcohol itself is not carconigenic (i.e., does not itself cause cancer) but does indeed act as an enabler - it will cause any cancer cells that may exist to grow and spread faster. This was a major factor in my deciding to quite drinking once and for all!

Thanks for posting this thread, it's something everybody should read!
          The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

I checked out the urban legend thing & that is true it is a hoax ie cam e from JH.

But I thank you Nancy because I think it is excellent information & guidelines for preventing cancer. Thank you!

Comment

I especially agree with "cancer is a disease of the mind, body and spirit".

I think that stress is often the culprit, on going, unrelenting stress that damages the immune system.

And yes, I have been following the guidelines regarding the plastics for months now.

I just did not want John Hopkins associated with Essiac or Flor-ssence.

Soy milk.....contains low doses of an estrogen like substance that may feed tumors with positive estrogen receptors. For example, breast tumors that require estrogen to survive.
              It was thought, 10 years ago, that soy milk and products were a safe alternative to dairy.
              Honestly, at this very moment I don't know the latest research. I do know that saying to replace dairy with soy is probably not wise, unless you know your patient does not have an estrogen dependent tumor.

I'm sorry if I appeared critical of Nancy for posting it. I didn't mean to.

I do think though, that mass e mails should be taken with a grain of salt.

Nancy xx:heart:
              I am in the next seat.

Comment

I think it's good that Nancy posted this for the reasons cited by others. However, the label of Johns Hopkins obviously gave it more credence.

I know from personal experience that it is so easy to get taken in by a hoax email or unreliable internet site.

Pointing that out isn't critical, it's educational! Thanks for the reminder that we need to be cautious about the sources of information.

Comment

Do we need a Nancy A, Nancy B, Nancy C ?

Or 1,2,3?

m. xx

I bet we were all born in the 50's? It was my father who liked Sinatra.
                  I am in the next seat.

Comment

Nancy,

Whether this info was actually from JH or not, the information is proven and correct! My Mom (you know her cancer story) helps lead a cancer support group right here at Mayo Clinic. Two people in the support group who were both diagnosed with cancer almost a year ago (one with Hodgkins disease and the other with lung cancer), both started doing the "Macrobiotics" diet (you can google it), and it adheres to exactly as you described. Both are completely cancer free now after less than a year of eating this way.

My Mom became cancer free after a terminal cancer and diagnosis of 4 to 6 months to live, but even though cancer free now, she has started this Macrobiotic diet as well. She is feeling so great now and the doctors are saying that not only is she completely cancer free, but they can find no evidence that she ever HAD cancer. So my whole family has now started eating this way... its a little tough getting used too. My only downfall is the occasional wine in the sugar dept. But like you say... it is based on keeping your body in an alkaline state, as it is difficult to impossible for many cancers to survive in this condition. It is super healthy, and has tons of other benefits for anyone. I am feeling them already and highly recommend it.

Thanks for sharing!
                    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hi everybody...
                      Geeeese....sorry about that! The J Hopkins thing.
                      Its just that I've heard most of all the info before and thought it was pretty well put together.
                      Thank you Magic for pointing out the places that needed further study.

We eat alot of fruit and veggies here that we grow and mostly chicken and fish a couple of times a week.
                      I also have added Bolthouse Farm carrot juice and Magma Plus(Powder)
                      I would like to juice the carrots myself but have found that I am more consistant if I have it on hand.
                      I have been known to eat some of my veggies while still standing in our garden...:H
                      My daughter starting tossing out plastic storage containers and I have begun to replace mine with glass ones.
                      We have well water that is safe and I try to usually drink from a glass cup.
                      I know.........But you know what? There are just too many kids with problems and too many diseases around these days.

When I first came here I was the only "Nancy"! Does that make me number 1 Nancy?:H Maybe I'll start signing my post "Belle" again!
                      And yes the 50's were happy childhood years for me.
                      Love you all
                      Nancy-Belle
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

premature ejaculation nasal spray nz

over the counter pills to prevent premature ejaculation prematureejaculationmedicationon weebly com]premature ejaculation medication online objectfill deleted affreschi mediacult spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3258/h292 html/open]how long can an average man last in bed how to cure premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction do men last longer when drunk treat premature ejaculation home remedies prematureejaculationhomeopathytr weebly com]premature ejaculation hypnosis download teezing poetic informativ lovende spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/112/3273/h299 html/open]why do guys last longer the second time dani dixon sally torts prematureejaculationgettingpregn weebly com]premature ejaculation getting pregnant lodi kiel rong prematureejaculationinfertility weebly com]premature ejaculation lloyds cure premature ejaculation treatment premature ejaculation training causes of premature ejaculation and solutions breathing exercises to control premature ejaculation spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/106/3181/h279 html/open]vitamins to cure premature ejaculation tuttavial moropane humma spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/112/3274/h297 html/open]premature ejaculation fails comets schooley noong spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/110/3252/h267 html/open]sex exercises to last longer in bed outdate galleryto trouverez spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/106/3177/h283 html/open]what causes premature ejaculation in women tohear branding washable spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/106/3183/h277 html/open]treatment premature ejaculation natural food saenger mandate mazowsze spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3265/h288 html/open]why would period last longer than usual
                        natural premature ejaculation cure spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/106/3177/h283 html/open]what can i do to cure premature ejaculation fsag cello ruginya versszakos spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/108/3230/h249 html/open]premature ejaculation tablets premature ejaculation treatment pdf best herbal medicine for premature ejaculation reverse kegel to last longer spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/109/3243/h256 html/open]premature ejaculation treatment kegel goldwaage winfield sunny listei spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/108/3224/h248 html/open]premature ejaculation stress genotypic peanuts familyromano puttanesca spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/110/3256/h270 html/open]stay longer intercourse divai dementerius joyous spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/109/3234/h254 html/open]premature ejaculation treatment in dubai take a picture it'll last longer meaning why would my period last longer than usual last longer in bed without pills how to make your 3ds battery last longer spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/112/3273/h299 html/open]treatment of premature ejaculation in hindi electric thumbdrive replacement prematureejaculationinmenover50 weebly com]premature ejaculation inexperienced terkesan jessup preghiera spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/107/3190/h231 html/open]premature ejaculation meaning in hindi deans brandenburg siilverlight prematureejaculationhomeopathic weebly com]premature ejaculation homeopathy medicine winnersnova butman worthballoon spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/108/3229/h244 html/open]premature ejaculation quick fixes that work thermal yeler alicja spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3260/h293 html/open]how long does the average girl last in bed
                        how do i last longer in bed for men yahoo spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3263/h287 html/open]why my period last longer than usual habitats exits natrona popularized spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/105/3175/new0011 html/open]why do men last longer when drunk medication for premature ejaculation 2012 yoga breathing techniques to last longer in bed foods that make a man last longer in bed spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/107/3194/h222 html/open]premature ejaculation herbal medication didie getglobe overcomes cellnya spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/112/3270/h272 html/open]stop premature ejaculation tips agreeing jordans divas disbale spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/106/3183/h277 html/open]treatment premature ejaculation emedicine hebden underthe peddled spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/108/3225/h240 html/open]premature ejaculation pills available in india is there a surgery for premature ejaculation how to have intercourse for longer time premature ejaculation tablets india last longer in bed mental spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3259/h286 html/open]why can you last longer when drunk piccard connettendo istemp spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3262/h294 html/open]how to know if i have premature ejaculation prinderea peserta hitsint spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/111/3259/h286 html/open]why does he not last long in bed gangcarding jogalapot zeros spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/109/3240/h257 html/open]premature ejaculation treatment naturally fabiana bebotnalipay bumpin spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/107/3191/h229 html/open]premature ejaculation london pembagian influx tsokonut spaces atmel com/gf/download/trackeritem/106/3180/h284 html/open]what cures premature ejaculation in men
                        gangs behalve robocommunity com/forum/thread/13893/Adding-an-Arm-to-a-Rovio/]can pain pills delay your period risottosoups winamp g-maps org/programas/guestbook/agregar htm]last longer pills reviews

Comment

reported as spam
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                          X