10 pounds gone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 pounds gone!!!

I've lost 10 pounds in 10 weeks since starting MWO. I am so ecstatic about that! I know that may not seem like very fast weightloss (I am doing WW and exercising too), but I've been on WW for almost two years now and have lost 43 total. So, you do the math (I'm too lazy!). One pound per week is a LOT faster than I was losing before I started MWO. At this rate, I am gonna reach my goal and then some by the end of the year. I've got only 17 more pounds to lose. Woohoo!!!

The funny thing is every week I get prepared for the idea that I might not lose and then there goes another pound. I guess the program really does work if you aren't in denial of how much alcohol you are drinking. :H

10 pounds gone!!!

:wd: :yougo: :yougo: Way to go adagirl!!!! You rock!!! MWO is great on so many different levels. Congrats!
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

Hi Adagirl

i am in the moderators mode but I too have lost a few pounds and got myself out walking daily.
      Just Back from a walk and doing the healthy fruit breakfast and off to work.
      Keep at it and well done with the weight loss.

I,m not exactly over weight but my blood pressure is up (i,ve read all the literature and research and excess boozing is a major factor for elevated blood pressure)

So here i am trying to stick with wine 2 nights a week only..in moderation!!!Daily walking, cutting the crappy processed food and drinking gallons of water.

Its good when people at work start to say "you look good"instead of "you look tired"

They dont need to know about my booze habit and I no longer feel guilty as I,m working hard on my weakness/addiction daily.
      Regards cassy

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

good news

well, looks like everything is looking up for you.

1 pound a week is good, probably more sustainable. I used to think it was good to lose more but I now see this is a better way to do it.

and yes the program does work if used as directed! do you use all of your 35 bonus points?

I am on the program too!

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

That sounds great. One pound per week is a very good rate of loss - very sustainable and it will probably last a long time.

Adagirl, Adagirl!!
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

nancy;177411 wrote: well, looks like everything is looking up for you.

1 pound a week is good, probably more sustainable. I used to think it was good to lose more but I now see this is a better way to do it.

and yes the program does work if used as directed! do you use all of your 35 bonus points?

I am on the program too!
            Thanks Everyone, for your kind words and encouragement.

Nancy, yes I do usually use all or most of my 35 extra points. And, I also use almost all of my activity points too. In fact, the extra AP is what often motivates me to exercise. I earn 5 points for Jazzercise and those days are so much easier to stay within my points. Typically, I use about 1/2 my extra points (WPA) in the one night I go out per week. I like to have one splurge meal per week. I think it really helps me to enjoy being on program more and to not feel deprived.

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

Well done, keep up the good work.

You are an inspiration to all of us...:goodjob:
              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

Good job adagirl! Keep motivated and you will reach your goal and help some of us in the mean time.
                If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ADAGIRL !!! That is just great !!!!! I too have lost my last stubborn 10 lbs since finding MWO- 73 day AF and now Mods with drinking moderately on weekends. Feels soooo good eh ??? I'm really proud of you ! Hugs to you !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

:goodjob: Adagirl....that's inspiring!
                    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

Adagirl - congrats! I'm a big advocate of WW. I lead two meetings and have a "Ten for Ten" challenge going on among the groups. Anyone that loses ten pounds by the week of Thanksgiving (ten weeks from when we started) gets to put their name in a drawing for a $20 WW gift certificate. I also have a "bet" going with several of my friends to do the same thing. Whoever loses the most weight wins the pot.

Comment

10 pounds gone!!!

geat stuff !
                        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                        X